Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How Do You Defend Your Fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: How Do You Defend Your Fetish?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 5 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When revealing your foot fetish to someone and they don't take it so well, perhaps trashing it or degrading it, what is the first ace up your sleeve to counterract what that person might say?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually just say "Eh, I have my thing and you have yours. Whatevvvvv."

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I grab my girls foot and kiss it in front of em.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't defend it at all. I simply say that fetishism is something that is not fully understood, that I cannot explain how mine came to be, that I have had it virtually as long as I can remember, and that I have decided that I can no longer go on trying to fight or suppress it. Having it is not something I enjoy; it is actually troublesome at times, but being able to indulge in it makes me (and, frequently, another person) feel pleasure and arousal, and that is something I do enjoy.
I have never been in the position to have to defend it. I do not openly "advertise" it, and have only told, in clear verbiage, one close person (my wife.) Others, I have let figure it out based on my actions and desires. For the most part, they have reacted with confusion and/or curiousity, never hostility.
Looking for someone to "practice confessing" to? I suggest strippers; they have seen it all, and are unlikely to trash-talk a tipping customer. Most become quite intrigued; I've had several let me indulge solely (pun intended) out of this intrigue, some letting me kiss and lick their feet, and even one walking on me in her heels, making me kiss her feet and shoes from above..

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well in the past year or so,i have had to defend it if you will more than a few times. All thanks to the wonderful "Google" search bar.I used it to search for random things to do with feet(FJ's,models,etc)and one day my friends needed to use my comp so I let them while I went out to get some food.Thinking that my tracks were cleared I didnt care who used it,well to my surprise the google bar keeps a history of searched items...so ya..when I came back they all started saying there feet hurt that kind of stuff..i was like WTF...then it hit me. Later that night it was brought up by someone and since I was drinking I was a bit more gutsy...by saying "Did you ever fuck a nice pair of peds?"...man can I silence a room! [Big Grin] ...they got the hint that I didnt want to talk about it and never was brought up again...other than little digs but oh well...could be worse.
But through this forum I have gained a tremendous amount of experience and now am no longer ashamed of it...not that I hold a sign up or anything.But to each his effing own!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't really had to defend it, but mostly because the people who are "degrading" it simply aren't worth my time and effort to debate with. Usually though, if I've had to defend it, I always counter with the fact that people out there get turned on by Golden Showers, dressing up as babies, being completely dominated, or inflicting pain on others, therefore, my little fetish is on the very mild end of things. When they say "Yeah, but feet are dirty", I say, "Yeah, and so are asses, but people find that totally acceptable anyway."
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would just say god made woman to be beautiful ALL OVER... and if they cant see that they are an idiot.

secondly id say its not what you like, but whether or not you get what you like

3rd...if they say feet are gross i'd say asses are made for shitting, so whats so great about that?? the way i see it, feet aren't that gross especially when shit doesnt come out of them...fuckin blokes [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not say I've had to defend my fetish. I usually have to explain why I find feet attractive. I explain that I'm attracted to the curves and over shapes of the foot like the attraction to the curves and lines of whole female body. I like the arch in the back like arches in a female foot.....the plumpness of the toes like a plump rear end....and so on.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never really been in a position where I had to defend myself because I like women's feet. There have been a few situations where I've been around one or two people that were of the "anti-feet" stance (i.e. "Yuck! Feet are gross!", etc.) but I never go on a crusade to try and change the minds of people. I know they're expressing how they feel, rather than directing their comments towards me or what I like as a person.

Probably the closest I came to having to "defend" myself happened when I lived at a guy's house for a few years. We were, and still are, good friends. Because of that, he and I shared his computer. After I moved in, I went months only looking at foot websites and then deleting the history of the web browser, clearing out the temporary folder, etc.. One day, I slipped up and accidently saved a pic onto the hard drive and totally forgot to go back in and get rid of it. A couple of weeks later, we were hanging out and then, out of the clear blue, he said, "So,... you like feet, huh?" I tried to play dumb at first but he then told me about finding the pic on his hard drive and I knew I was busted. Since he had his own cache of stored pictures and movies of various things he was into on his hard drive, he knew better than to voice his personal feelings about what he thought of my fetish. He then told me there would be no problems if I wanted to store my stuff in an area on the hard drive of his computer if I wanted to and I eventually ended up doing just that. He isn't one of those guys who was really able to "get" the whole foot thing, as I later found out. He eventually started going out with a woman who, ironically enough, loved having her feet massaged, her toes sucked and played with, etc.. This woman, as time went on (and the relationship between her and the guy I knew soured) had a suspicion that I was into women's feet and really wanted to find out if I was after a time. She eventually did find out, but that's a whole other story.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question! I'm not the type to get into arguments with people. If they thought I was a weirdo, I'd probably just avoid them.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask them how do they stick their mouth on another person's genitals if it's so gross

how do they stick their toungue in another person's mouth even

there are far more "dirty" places than feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily I haven't had to defend my fetish, but sometimes a brief explanation is needed.

I tell them the truth, that I happen to like feet and there's nothing I can do to change that even if I wanted to.

I don't have a choice to have a fetish or not. I do have the choice to either accept and enjoy it or deny it...and you can probably guess which one I'm choosing.

Dig...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i usually just let myself get made fun of about it rather then defend myself. mostly because i'm not a fighter and i'm a little bit of a wuss
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh. Months ago an attractive female co-worker who I'd been friendly with was walking by and asked "Why are you looking at my feet?" with a smile -- loud enough for customers to hear. [Eek!] Later I simply asked her where she'd gotten her shoes from, acting like I was really curious. Think she fell for it.

It'll be a while before I look down while working again.

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
well to my surprise the google bar keeps a history of searched items...

This is why I always clear my search history these days after coming certain places. [Smile]

[ March 09, 2007, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Uno1 ]

Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you have to be on the defensive its already too much effort !
try to find females who are sexually open/mature that way it shouldnt be a problem.
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links