Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How Do You Defend Your Fetish? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: How Do You Defend Your Fetish?
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never .. nor would I ever "defend" my love for feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just say its my fetish deal with it its what i like and if you don't like it don't talk to me [Smile]

thats what i say i don't really care what ppl think of me if they hate that i like feet.

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:

Word!

I love hair, belly buttons, a lot of the woman!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
When revealing your foot fetish to someone and they don't take it so well, perhaps trashing it or degrading it, what is the first ace up your sleeve to counterract what that person might say?

if she's a hot female i prefer to cringe from her insults, then make it known to her that i'm not worthy, and then offer my face for her to stand on (in disrespect) with the lowest part of her body, her feet [Big Grin]

the very last part of that method does not always work, especially if she's a hot girl who just rejected you in a nightclub. ...Back to the ole drawing board when that happens boyz [Cry] [Confused]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just usually come back with a slick comment like "Yea, I get that a lot from women who have ugly feet" I can be a VERY big asshole at times lol

OR

If it's a guy talking shit about my fetish I say

"You're mom/gf loves when I get my hands on her feet" it gets even worse when I actually know the person or know something about them. It helps to actually get some dirt on them so then they will actually think twice before they open their mouth.

I LOVE my foot fetish with a passion and if someone is talking shit then I go no holds barred and come down on them hard. muahahhahhahaha! I love it.....

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:

x2
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
I just usually come back with a slick comment like "Yea, I get that a lot from women who have ugly feet" I can be a VERY big asshole at times lol

Consider this one officially stolen! Using that one this weekend! Haha. They live in our world of foot fetish, not the other way around. Low sex drive close minded women need not apply ;o)

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:

Consider this one officially stolen! Using that one this weekend! Haha. They live in our world of foot fetish, not the other way around. Low sex drive close minded women need not apply
GQguy

lol take it bro trust me it works. Either they lighten up a little bit (because they do believe they have unattractive feet) and you can play the "they're not that ugly" or " ahhh not my type, change them to x more of my liking" roles OR they try to prove you wrong and show you they're feet.

Be demanding but if they won't comply send the vibe that you don't care and you will get your way with another chick either way. Practice makes perfect [Evil Grin]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KissesLadiesFeet:
I don't defend it at all. I simply say that fetishism is something that is not fully understood, that I cannot explain how mine came to be, that I have had it virtually as long as I can remember, and that I have decided that I can no longer go on trying to fight or suppress it. Having it is not something I enjoy; it is actually troublesome at times, but being able to indulge in it makes me (and, frequently, another person) feel pleasure and arousal, and that is something I do enjoy.
I have never been in the position to have to defend it. I do not openly "advertise" it, and have only told, in clear verbiage, one close person (my wife.) Others, I have let figure it out based on my actions and desires. For the most part, they have reacted with confusion and/or curiousity, never hostility.
Looking for someone to "practice confessing" to? I suggest strippers; they have seen it all, and are unlikely to trash-talk a tipping customer. Most become quite intrigued; I've had several let me indulge solely (pun intended) out of this intrigue, some letting me kiss and lick their feet, and even one walking on me in her heels, making me kiss her feet and shoes from above..

Have to say this was a great post. [Smile]
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
When revealing your foot fetish to someone and they don't take it so well, perhaps trashing it or degrading it, what is the first ace up your sleeve to counterract what that person might say?

Why would you need a defense? $^@# them!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just say what ever floats your boat [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Panglos, Mr. Papers, KissesLadiesFeet, Climax.....Good Shit! What a great thread. I haven't really been put in a position to "defend" my fetish too much, but once back in college a girl I was attracted to was sitting across from me in the cafeteria, and she put her bare feet up in the empty chair next to me. I THOUGHT I was being discreet in checking them out, but I must have been drooling. After a while, she said "why are you staring at my feet?" Busted. I just froze basically. I just looked up and laughed and tried to play it off. I can tell you that strippers (as someone already mentioned) and hookers(from what I'm told [Blush] ) will say you'd be surprised how many men are into feet if you open up to them about it.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont defend it - it needs no defense.

i like fem feet thats it!

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is awesome. "Yeah, I usually get that a lot from women who have ugly feet" is priceless.

You guys are right who feel it needs no defense, but man, sometimes you just gotta fuck with some people!

Retorts I have used with success include the following:

"So if I suck on your wife's toes you won't give a shit, right? Since a woman's feet aren't sexual."

To a girl who stopped wearing sandals around me after she found out I liked female feet. "You know, some women just should'nt go barefoot, you know what I mean?" Then I made a grossed out face and walked away.

To a woman who tried to embarass me in front of some of her friends at a wedding. "Why are you looking at my feet?" I replied at the same decibel level, " I was giving serious thought to sucking on them later, if that's okay." Her friends loved it and laughed at her. She was pissed.

At a group picnic, a guy said, "You can't fuck a foot."
I said, "Bullshit. Go get your wife." The dude said nothing and naturally made no move to bring his hot wife to me. I looked at him and said "That's what I thought." We all laughed at him as his face turned red.

I was having a serious discussion with 2 women over drinks and one of them asked "Do you have a foot fetish?" I acted liked I was taken aback and said " Ewww, no that's gross. The term 'fetish' implies I would remove the items of my infatuation and store them for later use. I'll kiss and worship your feet, but I cannot bring myself to cut them off of the owner's body so I can play with them later, per the definition of fetish."

They both looked at me and said "As gross as that sounds, it kind of makes sense."

I was on a roll so I continued. "I do, however have a nylon fetish, so any gifts you two can give me will be appreciated".

I didn't get any stockings, though.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Awesome post!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links