Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are Black Girls Feet Attractive? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Are Black Girls Feet Attractive?
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see why anyone in this thread should be getting so touchy about it - over taste in feet, of all the ridiculous things.

Black feet =/= White feet. To not like them does not make one a "black o phobe." There is a very simple difference between not being attracted to a race and flat out disliking that race. I prefer white feet, and to imply that there's some sort of racism involved or that there's something wrong with me for it is the most ridiculous thing I've seen on this board.

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm black and have been around black women my whole life. I agree that I personally find black womens less attractive than say white or asian womens feet.

Primarily it's because in my experience black people in general tend to have flat feet and flat feet are a complete turn off for me. My feet are flat so are my moms and brothers and cousins etc.

However when I do come across a black woman who has high arches, I get even more attracted to their feet because it's so rare.

Same goes for Latina feet.

Lastly, with respect to being well kept. Thats more a function of financial ability. It's sad but true, most blacks men and women are poor. It's hard to take care of your feet when your having trouble making ends meet.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mrwright:
I am a black man aged 39 and I am not too keen on black women's feet. I am like Second Timer in that my favorite part is a nice high arch. 99% of black women have flat feet. They do have meaty heels that can be pretty and wrinkled soles that can be soft and attractive. But their toes and lack of arches just turn me off. The contract between the brown tops and pink bottoms of their feet is an eye catcher. But my wife gets the same effect when she tans. Overall, I don't care if the feet are white or black just as as long as the arch is high!

I'm with you 100%
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Steph:
Can I ask what do you all think of mixed women?
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/selkins21/Images/100_0516.jpg

Just curious to see your replies...

Thanks.
[Wu]

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice, Steph [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We all have different taste in what we like in pretty feet. To me, pretty feet are ALWAYS tasty cool regardless of background or color. Flat feet, big feet, small feet, wide feet, high arches, long toes, meaty heels/toes, curve up or straight toe nail beds, etc. are what makes pretty feet...pretty. Attaching a woman's background to the equation is kind of unfair, because it is not her fault what her background is. But her background is apart of the (her) equation and what makes her unique in the eyes of some. I have traveled a bit and have seen many different types of women /their feet. It's a great foot buffet out there [Wink] . Now, I not trying to change anyone's mind on this subject because that is how you are hardwired and this forun allows open discussion; but understand this, we all love looking at pretty feet. Now that is a for sure given and why we come here to WuFeetlinks [Cool] .

[ July 29, 2008, 06:16 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont like black feet, they are a big turn off for me.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
Once again, RACE IS NOT REAL. It's a social construct. You can't find any reputable scientist who can confirm the existance of differentiated racial groups.

Even if race did exist, why would one group necessarily have higher arches than another? What exactly is the adaptive function of high arches versus flat feet? How and why would disparate "racial" groups have developed different types of feet over the relatively short period of time that some humans migrated out of Africa?

There's a variety of shapes and sizes of feet across all kinds of so called racial groups. Btw, there are plenty of black women with flat asses as well as white women with bubble butts. It's certainly not as cut and dry as some of you are making it out to be.

Again, everyone is entitled to there preferences. Just don't pretend there's a reasonable basis for it. "Race" and logic rarely go hand and hand. At least not in the good ol' USA.

I dont agree with that post at all...
Then you're diasgreeing with all the current genetic evidence. Race as a classification didn't even exist until the 19th century. It was created to support the eugenicist(racist) views of the scientists of the day. If you catergorized people into differnt racial groups, it was easier to rationalize white supremacy. In previous centuries, people were only referred to by their nationalities.

Todays scientist, using DNA as evidence, have refuted the notion that human beings can be catergorized into distinct racial groups. There's just no genetic evidence that we're somehow different "breeds"like dogs. Modern humans haven't been on the planet very long and we all share common anscestors from Africa.

If some of you want to continue to believe that "race" has a biological basis, tell me how to quantify it. How do you tell exactly how White, black, or Asian someone is? Where exactly are the lines drawn and how did these groups stratify even though DNA evidence says we all share basically identical genetics? What about recently constructed catergories like Hispanic or Pacific Islander? From a genetic basis, what EXACTLTY distinquishes one race from another?

Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when it wold come to mixed women, and i assume u mean mixed black and white, u would prove the point that when u add in the arch that is prevelant in the genes of whites to a person of color, then the resut is going to be very satisfactory to me!
that said those are some yumm feets! [Wink]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow this post as been more successful than i anticipated [Laugh]

lets not turn this into a race war though, just because somebody doesn't like blacks girls feet it doesn't make them racist. personally i think skin colour can be a preference like some guys like blonde girls/brunettes etc, that’s how i like to think of it anyway.

personally i just find from the clips ive seen and looking in the streets in general, that blacks lasses tend to have really rough/tough soles. so yeah that’s probably why i'm not really attracted to them as my preference is really SMOOTH soles and ive never really seen that from a black girls foot.

as an example, ive been browsing around youtube and tried to come up with attractive girls from both sides so there’s no arguments.

see this clip does nothing for me, see the toughness of the skin i'm talking about?:-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GcisQLw2YmI&feature=related

yet when i look at this clip i just get a boner all the time:-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gZmFwIbi764

its down to preference though as with all things in life [Wink]

[ July 28, 2008, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: krazyspatula ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldnt mind kissing some ebony feet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrwright   Author's Homepage   Email mrwright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In my post, please notice that when I reference "race", I aligned it with a region of origin. I understand that "race" is a social construct and has very little merit. However, because the people migrated to different regions, it has been validated and proven that their bodies adapted accordingly.

We know that Africans have broad noses to better breath and utilize the hot air in the region. Their hair is short as to release heat, their eyes are dark to as to absorb the bright sunlight (that is very true, as when I was Saudi Arabia, the sun is AMAZINGLY bright), their skin the same and their extremities thinner (especially lower legs) to release heat and provide for quicker movement.

It is said that Europeans have light eyes to reflect the sun off of the snow (prevent sun blindness), their hair grew to provide warmth, the skin became lighter because of the low vitamin D and their lower legs became thicker to retain heat.

(check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people for a cool summary)

I am not a racist, not a hater, not someone unattracted to my own "race." I just like high arches and if she has them, I am more open. However, I am still open to a woman who doesn't have them.

And yes, this thread is very successful - so thank you all for making it so.

--------------------
"if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do succeed."

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have enjoyed reading this thread.. it's working out well. good stuff. i like seeing differeing views debated in a respectful way. and i love the whole social constuct point of view.. i may use that one day!

RPM

p.s. i must be super lucky then, i've seen a lot of black feet with very nice high archs!!!! i did take that fact for granted! (especially when it came to marriage.. my wife isn't high arched at all, nor is her whole family. my bro's fiance is very nicely arched, but not too high, her mom's though is nice and high)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:
wow this post as been more successful than i anticipated [Laugh]

lets not turn this into a race war though, just because somebody doesn't like blacks girls feet it doesn't make them racist. personally i think skin colour can be a preference like some guys like blonde girls/brunettes etc, that’s how i like to think of it anyway.

personally i just find from the clips ive seen and looking in the streets in general, that blacks lasses tend to have really rough/tough soles. so yeah that’s probably why i'm not really attracted to them as my preference is really SMOOTH soles and ive never really seen that from a black girls foot.

as an example, ive been browsing around youtube and tried to come up with attractive girls from both sides so there’s no arguments.

see this clip does nothing for me, see the toughness of the skin i'm talking about?:-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GcisQLw2YmI&feature=related

yet when i look at this clip i just get a boner all the time:-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gZmFwIbi764

its down to preference though as with all things in life [Wink]

You're definitely blind as all hell if you think those 2 black chicks in that vid have "rough" soles. Even the chick in the 2nd. vid doesn't have "rough" soles. Anybody with a brain that looks at those 2 vids would tell you that the ladies in both of the vids don't have "rough" soles. It's time for you to either visit D.O.C. or Lasik.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's like asking do you like a certain band. All personal preference. Enough said...
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
personally, i love black girls feet.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links