Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are Black Girls Feet Attractive? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Are Black Girls Feet Attractive?
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:
wow this post as been more successful than i anticipated [Laugh]

lets not turn this into a race war though, just because somebody doesn't like blacks girls feet it doesn't make them racist. personally i think skin colour can be a preference like some guys like blonde girls/brunettes etc, that’s how i like to think of it anyway.

personally i just find from the clips ive seen and looking in the streets in general, that blacks lasses tend to have really rough/tough soles. so yeah that’s probably why i'm not really attracted to them as my preference is really SMOOTH soles and ive never really seen that from a black girls foot.

as an example, ive been browsing around youtube and tried to come up with attractive girls from both sides so there’s no arguments.

see this clip does nothing for me, see the toughness of the skin i'm talking about?:-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GcisQLw2YmI&feature=related

yet when i look at this clip i just get a boner all the time:-

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gZmFwIbi764

its down to preference though as with all things in life [Wink]

Id didnt think your "boner" example was a great example of great feet.. Just my opinion
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No need for me to add my 2 cents, because I will only be repeating what some of you have already said. This debate could go on forever... But THIS:

quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
It's sad but true, most blacks men and women are poor. It's hard to take care of your feet when your having trouble making ends meet.

... has got to be THE most narrow minded & ignorant sentiment expressed in this entire thread!

[ July 29, 2008, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Sole_Solution ]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread has gone to the crapper. Its like asking "Are german sheppards beautiful?" It all depends. I couldnt say "Well poor peoples Sheppards probley dont look as beautiful as the rich folks dogs becouse the dont have the money to have them groomed."

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I thinik the thread should be closed ... its just going to get uglier with some...
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah it shouldnt go any farther. I can,t beleve that it went bad like this.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I totally agree. Who really gives a flying crap about what race of feet you like? The REAL and ONLY reason we're here is because we have a strong common interest. We come here to connect, share stories etc., not to interject our ignorance and stupidity. We already have enough of that in the world and to be honest, on this forum. Dave and footgirl said it best, close this thread and stop this pointless madness.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well a few people turned it into a race thing...which is sad while others gave opinions and supported them with relevant thoughts.
the internet makes people brave, and stupid.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been entertaining company for the last week and have little chance to drop in. If this hadn't been the case I would have offered a rather vehement caveat.

OOooooooohhh, krazyspatula, you really poked at a hornet's nest here. It was a nice thought (though, perhaps, naive) to believe that a dispassionate examination and discussion could take place here as regards personal preferences.

The introduction of "race" into almost any conversation is a ticking time-bomb. As much as we would like to think of ourselves as "enlightened" in this age of "political correctness" (a phrase coined by Joseph Stalin) and "sensitivity" there are still some things which will raise eyebrows, hackles, and the volume level of the conversation. It truly saddens me to mention it.

One person can honestly state a preference and another, so inclined, will regard it as a prejudice. Still another can carefully word a prejudice to seem like a preference. It can be difficult to make a distinction between the two situations.

There are those who go about their lives seeking (and possibly trying to perfect) methods to offend people. Worse yet, there are those who spend their time looking for the smallest excuse to be offended. For the rest of us, we must figure out a way to discern both of those crack-pots and tell them to "Shut the fuck up!"

I'm sorry the thread went this way. I honestly believe that it was started in innocence (with some lack of understanding).

Yet, another place where I could go on but I will end the homily here.

To answer the original question: Yes, with some introspection, it seems I do have a preference...
And I ain't tellin'!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
well a few people turned it into a race thing...

Inevitable - after all, the topic of this thread is "Are Black Girls Feet Attractive?"

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I can,t beleve that it went bad like this.

Really?! im suprised it took this long. Threads like this usually get sour from the word go. Shame but thats the way it goes man, i like threads like this, in fact in a way we sorta need them as they show ourselves how far we have come when such topics arise.

At the very least, fact that it took this long for it to turn out the way it is now, is proof of some progress.

As for me? yeah i like them, they are definatley attractive to me. But thats me, i dont speak for anyone else and as with anything, the attractiveness of something depends on that person and them alone, the next guy or gal might think completely different, so its more of a question of "what you think personalyl" rather than "what is".

[ July 29, 2008, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i guess i meant an examination on race, which while there were some valid points, missed what i thought was the point of the thread.
socio economic status has little to do with hot feet, but, yes it can be a factor. however, if i see any set of ugly feet with a good pedicure, regardless of race, i will not be impressed.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:

socio economic status has little to do with hot feet...

Not according to High_Arch_Analyst who believes that

"most blacks men and women are poor. It's hard to take care of your feet when your having trouble making ends meet."
[Eek!]

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bravo Toetapper, now, feel free to PM me your preferrence, and I won't tell either! lol!

the thread ran it's course.. i'm off to the pic section.. i said more then enough

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And no had complained about secret Muslim feet yet?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moneyfoot
Member # 30007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moneyfoot   Email moneyfoot       Edit/Delete Post 
Why would a person NOT think? Go ahead and think about it for a second. Why would a person opt NOT to think, or to come up with ideas that would make any situation useful to your advantage? Well, whatever your answer is, that's the SAME reason why you like black feet.

Look throughout the foot fetish world. How many black girls compared to white women do you see? Perhaps less than 1 out of every ten of them. Why? Because black women have ugly feet. DUH! Besides, black women don't understand foot fetishism, nor would they seek to if they were given a chance.

Black women's feet look like dried lava, or water that swam through the sewage. Or better yet, a piece of sh*t.

Let's put the nail in the coffin. Let's explain why black women and their feet will NEVER be accepted as much as white women and their feet.

Are black girls feet attractive? Of COURSE not! Anyone who asks such a question already knows that there are doubts running through his head. If something is absolute, and a proven commodity, then there's no need to ask a question to question its value. For example: I'll bet ANYTHING that no one ever started a topic that asked, "Are WHITE women's feet attractive?". Why not? Because EVERYBODY knows that white women already have better looking and better tasting feet than the blacks do. I bet there were several times over the years that someone posted a question about black women's feet. Why does it keep coming up? Because their feet are NOT, or will EVER be beautiful. An example: If you keep asking your lover if he/she loves you, then that suggests that there are immense doubts in the relationship. However, if you KNOW that your lover loves you, then there's no need to keep bringing that question up. I bet this question will come up in the near future.

Anyone who prefers black feet over white, is an absolute IDIOT! You mean to tell me that hot white girls from the suburbs have feet that are closely similar to black bitches from the GHETTO?! The ghetto? Listen to yourselves. Why do you think it's called the ghetto? Because the girls there are cheap, low quality, nasty bunch of black women. Places where the quality of living is more expensive, are reserved for the finest quality of women who have great feet (like WHITE women).

Besides, black women talk very nasty, with incomplete sentences. They say things like, "Yo, n***a! Y'all is a stupid mufukah." What LADY talks like that? The key word here is LADY. ANy girl can be a woman, but it takes civilization to become a lady. How many white women do you hear talk like that? In that situation, a white woman would've said, "Hey, you want me to stick my foot in your mouth?" There, you see? Nice and sexy, and civilized.

"Most blacks men and women are poor. It's hard to take care of your feet when your having trouble making ends meet." That was a quote from earlier in this thread. I agree. But I'll go a step further: Black women and their feet are natrually ugly. Even if they were raised right, they still won't have their feet looking like diamonds. I can't believe some people found that quote offensive. What did you expect him to say? That MOST black people are rich, not living in ghettos? If so, then you people (not "y'all n*ggas") have been living under rocks for years on end.

Let's talk about magazines such as Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, and Perfect 10. It cannot get any better and more stablilized then these magazines. These are the Major Leagues of Adult Entertainment. Oh, yeah... let's include Stuff, Maxim, and FHM. Compared to white women, how many black women have you seen pose nude, or provacatively in these magazines? Tell me. How many black women do you see? You'll see FAR MORE white women in these magazines than black women. What about Girls Gone Wild? How many black girls have you seen in those DVDs. You'll have a better chance spotting Waldo than catching a black girl in any of these magazines, ESPECIALLY the Girls Gone Wild DVDs. Why? Because black women suck. They are not sexy or beautiful. You see, why would they have their white girls associate themselves with women whose family portriats are courtroom sketches?

Don't tell me that the last paragraph is not true. If it's not true, then explain why there are magazines devoted just for blacks? Like Big Butt magazine and what ever the fuck is out there. Those magazines came out because Playboy and others like the ones I mentioned don't WANT black women so they decided to start their own thing because they felt secluded. Poor babies!

I will, however, go as far to say that the only black girls who are beautiful are those young ones who appear on the cover of Seventeen magazine. Why? Because those girls are the LIGHTEST shade of black possible. The act white, and talk white. But women on the cover of EBONY magazine are dirt beneath my fingernails.

Hispanic women are more accepted than blacks. Eva Longoria and Eva Mendes were mentioned earlier. Let's say you had those two on one side, and two famous black women on the other. The stipulation is that whichever pair you choose, you CANNOT go with the other. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If you choose the black pair over Eva Mendes and LONGORIA, then your mind must be infected with neurological disorder. Even if you were allowed to go for both pairs, you'll walk out a lot happier with Mendes and Longoria.

What? I've been rejected by black women. I rejected them because I hate them. Their feet are disgusting, among other things. The problem is that you've been rejected by WHITE women. Now, you look for reasons why black women are just as "valuable" as white girls. And I'm talking to ANY black guy who's reading this. White girls, to you, are out of your league. They are WAY up there, whereas you and black women, and down here. Instead of chasing white women, you settle for a bunch of girls who are just as uneducated and ugly as you are. That's where the problem lies.

This is too much fun, man! So now you know the truth. This is why black women will NEVER be as pretty and sexy and as sluty as white girls.

White women (and SOME hispanic ladies) win again. Why? Go back to the very begining and start all over again.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links