Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » HEAVY METAL (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: HEAVY METAL
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching headbangers ball Saturday night.
Am I getting old?whats up with the new metal??These guys and girls arent even singing.Its all, I cant explain it. It sounds like they are all throwing up in the michrophone..I mean this band KITTY sounded great when she was singing the first part of the song,she then broke out into this what sounded like pukeing..All the bands sounded like this

Maybe this is a sign of my age.But I'm sorry ,all I could do Sat night was laugh out loud at these bands.

No way in HELL my man Bruce Dickinson would do this..HE IS A VOCALIST..
Pantera (My Metal Masters) doesnt even do this vomit singing.

I guess I'm just old school [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a huge METALlica fan, and I know exactly what you mean Sasha. Sounds a lot like

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Aghhhhhh! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

And Im really used to lyrical music (which is why i like rap so much, not the mainstream stuff) so whenever they start screaming I just scratch the top of my head and wonder what the hell theyre screaming about. I like lyrics. Lyrics are nice. You are not old school, you just appreciate good lyrics to go along with good music. I hate new mainstream music. Give me my Metallica/Hieroglyphics fix and I'll be happy. [Smile]

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree i dont like that kind of music but sadly it is a sign we are getting old. My mother hated my music and her parents hated hers.
Sounds like an age thing to me.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, I think a lot of famous metal bands can't even sing, so they just fake their way through! Older metal was good, when people would actually sing, rather than scream. Only someone who's addicted to hearing loud and ugly sounds likes hearing a song of only screaming. I always listen to metal from the 70s where guitars didn't blow up your ear drums and people could sing a note.

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "vomit singing" that Sasha refers to is an outgrowth of the hardcore movement which has spilled over & merged together with the general moniker of "metal" these days. Let's face it, true heavy metal as we knew it becomes more & more scarce with each passing year, and the name of the genre will likely just go on to continue taking new meanings.

Since Sasha mentioned Bruce Dickinson, I'll go off on a tangent for a moment. I was a huge Iron Maiden fanatic for many years. I first got into them way back when Powerslave was still their most recent studio album at the time. I've seen them live in concert a number of times and even as recently as last summer here in NY. In many ways I owe the fact that I play guitar in large part to the influence of Maiden's lead guitarist Dave Murray. They represent so much of what real heavy metal was and is to me, and I'm really glad that they are still together as a band after 25+ years of recording albums and touring. Up the irons!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

P.S. - For those of us who love classic heavy metal, I strongly urge you to check out a radio show called Friday Night Rocks, hosted by a longtime metal veteran named Eddie Trunk. It's a 3 hour weekly program which airs at 11:00 PM here in New York City on 104.3 FM, but it's broadcast around the country and you can most likley stream the feed right off the web as well. Check it out at www.eddietrunk.com. Eddie typically plays the likes of Maiden, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, KISS, Metallica, Anthrax, The Scorpions, Dio, Motohead, and on and on...

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico,

I saw that Maiden show last Summer too.....

Its was awesome!!!! Maiden started with number of the beast and didnt stop!!!! It was great to see all the guys back together. The show I saw included Motorhead!!!!! They too were awesome!!!!!OLD SCHOOL METAL!!!!!!!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, Sasha! I'm real glad that you had a chance to see them during that tour because the setlist was indeed most kickass! Motorhead was also the opening act at my show too, along with Dio in the middle slot sandwiched between Motorhead & Maiden. I'm not sure if you've heard this story or not, but here goes:

There was a night during the tour last summer during which Nicko McBrain had an altercation with one of the parking lot attendants at the Jones Beach ampitheater in NY. McBrain rolled into the artist's parking lot about an hour prior to showtime and was stopped by an attendant who requested to see his identification. Nicko didn't have any ID on him, and the attendant refused to let him pass. Outraged that the attendant didn't recognize who he was, Nicko rolled his car forward and bumped the attendant with the hood of the car as if to say, "Get back, I'm coming through." What he actually did say to the attendant was something more along the lines of "Get out of the way or I'll hit you again." The attendant stood his ground and McBrain indeed rolled forward once again more forcefully, this time knocking the attendant to the ground. McBrain was arrested at the scene and brought down to headquarters to fill out paperwork, at which point he was then released and allowed to return to the venue & play the gig. He ended up appearing in a Long Island courthouse one month later, and apparently the matter has still has not yet been completely resolved as of two weeks ago. Why am I telling you all this? Because this happened at the show that I was at!! hehehe I never suspected anything that night, and Maiden hit the stage as scheduled at the appropriate time. They all seemed to be in decent spirits, and it wasn't until I got home late that night that I saw the headlines on the Web about what had happened before the show. The funny thing is that I was down there in the parking lot when it took place and just didn't realize it.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic, as metal is my favorite type of music!

I don't really know where to start though, as there are some points in the thread I want to address, as well as name some bands I like.

The "new" metal scene with Hatebreed, Lamb of God, etc.. are the Judas Priest's and Maiden's of our era. I know I will hear something about that statement. I am not COMPARING those band's, just giving an example of the times and how they change.

Major label's are signing these artist's who "scream" and sound constipated when growling out the "words". It is a new wave of music for a new generation and selling VERY well.

Sasha, I have known Pantera since they were a "hair" band in Texas in the early 80's. Yes, they were a hair band that did cover tunes at clubs.

Phil's new band SuperJoint Ritual is more along the lines of this newer style growling music, but they are a great band. Phil just needs to stay sober long enough to finish a set.

I spoke with him not too long ago and a Pantera reunion is very possible. I would like to see that!

I have always loved Metallica, Priest, Sabbath, Maiden (saw that same tour last year also Sasha and they sounded as good as they did in 82!)

Times change, so does the music! We all get to have our own choice's and can change the radio or CD anytime we like.

I was listening to the Misfit's earlier and switched to ZZ Top for while.

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems teenagers just like people throwing up into the mic. I may have been a teenager 10 years ago, but I'll never understand them again [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I agree gs3647.I'm with ya..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, today's music stinks as a whole. [Mad] [Mad]

It's either throwing up in the mic or lip synching [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Just a reminder to those old-school metalheads out there that it's Friday nite, and that means Eddie Trunk will be hosting Friday Night Rocks tonite from 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM, spinning the very best of classic heavy metal. Plus his special guest tonight in the studio will be Ronnie James Dio! Here's a list of the radio stations that currently carry Eddie's weekly broadcast:

Q104.3 (WAXQ FM): Market #1, our NYC flagship serving NY, NJ, LI & CT
Every Friday night LIVE from 11PM-2AM
NY's only Classic Rock Station, NY's ONLY hard rock/metal show!!

WTOS FM Portland/Augusta ME
105 TOS The Mountain
Sunday's 6-9AM
Monday's Midnight-3AM

WNGZ Elmira NY
Classic Rock That Really Rocks
Sunday's 10P-1A

WRCZ Albany NY
94 Rock
Sunday's 8P-11P

KATS Yakima WA.
94.5 The Rock Station
Saturday's 10P-1A

KLFX Killeen/Waco TX.
The Fox Rocks
Saturday's 10P-1A

KCGQ Real Cape Girardeau/Paducah MO.
Real Rock 99.3
Saturday's 8PM-11PM

KKBX FM Fargo ND
The Box 101.9 Classic Rock That Rocks
Sunday's 10PM-1AM

WHMH Rockin 101.7
Minneapolis/St. Cloud MN.
LIVE Friday's 10PM-1AM

The Bone 98.5 FM
Suffolk Cty, Long Island NY
7-10PM Friday nights

If you don't get any of the above stations near you, you can always tune in to the worldwide web stream of the broadcast at www.KNAC.com. It airs Thursday's & Saturday's 7AM-10AM Pacific, 10AM-1PM Eastern. I'll be listening, as always.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I listen to metal,I call it rage music,cuzz thats what I listen too when I'm pissed off about some thing.or I gotta listen to it before I go to work.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Black Sabbath [Thumbs Up] [Cheers] [Woot]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
Im a huge METALlica fan, and I know exactly what you mean Sasha. Sounds a lot like

METALLICA, MY FAVORITES !! Hedfield come to hot gigi girl, i have a foot that wants to meet you...
[Bow Down]
i am going to see them in concert (again) in Nov. out come the highest , sexiest heels with the shortest skirt known to man (or woman).

nothing else matters ...other than a metallica concert (and getting my toes done every week).

my favorite song is "for whom the bell tolls". everytime i listen to it, i close my eyes and see them on stage, my skin tingles, its also good for makeup sex , when you are mad at your spouse and he deserves to be grudge fucked.... I like doing that to sad but true.... [Woot]

ok, i will shut up now.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links