Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Disturbing Incident - Enough To Make You Sick (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Disturbing Incident - Enough To Make You Sick
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
Oh Ben' I feel for you buddy. I had a Incident at a restaurant like that except I was throwing up. So embarassing that to this day I have a fear of restaurants, and always scope out the place and get close to the restroom.

You are a lucky man in that you got help, are you would be on the news. Man Running around city half naked, and shit all over him. "Stay tuned"

Rob, [Nut Kick] , I swear the same thing happened to me and I still will not go to a restaurant unless it is somewhere I am comfortable enough to frequent, it is totally empty, or I am drunk!

I was on a first date with a really hot girl in 1985 and was so sick, I had to pay the bill in the bathroom. I never got to eat with her, had to take her straight home, and never saw her again!

Ben, I feel for you! However, trust me, something like this happens to everyone at some time in their life.

As funny as this is (and it really is), I think we can all understand the situation!!!!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good advice Mona, I think that a woman's view on this is needed. ben, I feel so hoorible about this incident for you. But the way you retell the story, is almost hard not to laugh at it because it was something that you would see in a movie of some type. But it is too wild not to be believable. I don't think anyone would be able to make up that story.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I decided to give Karen a call today and see about patching things up - and try to explain the turn of events which lead to her being abandoned in a public restaurant, stiffed for the bill and having to pay for a taxi home; so I dialed the number - after the third ring, I hung up. Sometimes it's better to just let sleeping dogs lie.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats why I alsways have a cell phone with me. Then I could have called from my cara nd had someone inform my date that I had an emergency and had to stop home and would return ASAP. That would have maybe saved you.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem here is that I did have a cell phone (two, in fact) - but that it was in my (checked) suit jacket, so as not to interfere with dinner.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

As luck would have it, I ran into Karen tonight and it didn't go well.

I was actually in another restaurant (Amante Pizza, where footgirl Summer used to work), trying to make an impression with a charming dinner companion from Kirkland.

In walks Karen with another girl, strolls past our booth, spots me and stops. I glanced up from the menu and said (nervously) "Oh, uh, well, hello Karen, how are you tonight?"

In the middle of my sentence, she YELLS at the top of her lungs "EAT SH..T you F..KING AS..HOLE!!!" and continued walking to her table. I tried to pass it off, glancing back to my dinner companion and saying something like "Do you know they still use a coal fired stove here?"

A million people in the city and I have to pick the same restaurant as Karen, on the same night. What would the odds be of that??? CRAP!

[ August 24, 2005, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben..you don't deserve that.Go have a beer on me!In fact, when will you be in the Sacramento area, i will treat you to one!? In one ear and out the other brother!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18362 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Wrinklesguy -

I appreciate that and I may take you up on it. What made it even worse is that my dinner companion began wondering more and then getting insistent on me telling her "what I had done" to make Karen act that way. Of course, there's no way in the WORLD I'm going to tell THAT story to a girl who I'm trying to impress (and no way in the world she'd ever believe it anyway).

Sacramento is a nice town, I like it alot. I do get down there every once in awhile. Usually stay at the Vagabond Inn because I love it's proximity to Old Town, while still being close to the "New town" shopping areas.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Ben this is the funniest thing ive ever read i cant stop laughing. now that its over. i can picture you going thru all this with your perfect posture & the way you say things. too funny.

from summer

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never a dull moment in ben's life lol

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what an incredible, unbelievable turn of events!! Very sorry to hear about all this Ben, that is a definite 'Something About Mary' scene. I would still consider taking Mona's advice on this one, even though you already saw Karen. And like everyone's saying, this has truly happened to EVERYone, lollll my own story I will not repeat, but I start laughing a little just thinking about it!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Cow man...

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow looking at the date this is old!lollll Im sure youve moved way past this by now, (obviously you have, as far as this forum is concerned youve been almost more proactive than ever at bringing new women into your foot world) Such is life man, time and space between the incident and the present heals everything.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Guitardrew -

It's been awhile and now that I've had time to reflect, I realize this was not exactly the best night of my life. Still thankful though, that I didn't end up on the eleven o'clock news.

It's a big enough city that I don't have to worry much about running into Karen and that's a huge plus. I've only seen her twice since then and I'm sure she thinks that quite enough!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHA!! Ben this really really is the funniest thing I've ever imagined. I"m crying Ben I can barely breathe reading this!!!!!

Like Summer says I can just see you running through allyes & yards and back streets like that, STRAIGHT up with your posture. I can hear you telling that kid who hosed you down in your formal voice saying "You have my gratitude". TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

And your cordovan wing tips!!! Hey Ben are you banned for life from that restaurant. Another question, while you were out running for your life, did you ever stop & yell back "Im not an animal, I'm a human being"!

Last question and I'm half serious here. Once you were stripped down to your soiled undies & tshirt, were you STILL wearing your tie??

~Malory

PS - I've never seen you without your tie, even when we were camping. Wish I could have seen you then

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links