Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What are your internet (and real life) pet peeves? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What are your internet (and real life) pet peeves?
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
people who take advantage of kind hearted people for their own gain, people who make beautiful things like playing music into competition, people who are always trying to get over on the next person, people waay to wound up in egotism to even have a conversation or appreciate anything that doesnt have to do with themselves,
and last but not least, the scared shitless christians trying to convert the entire world to their system of irrational beliefs, convinced that you need to "get saved" as quick as you can or go to "hell", seriously i think if anybody's eternal souls are in trouble its these poor folks, and even worse than them the christians who just assume that they have the moral highground. what sucks the most is that we live in a country claiming freedom of religion while our leader wants to teach the story of adam and eve in our schools' history books!!
im sorry about this rant in that i dont have anything against christianity itself, and as all americans know every religion has some nuts making it look bad, but i was raised in the christian church and after study of my own have come to realize that what a lot of folks pass off as christianity doesnt sync up so well with the actual teachings of jesus christ.

now im sorry if ive offended anyone here, i certainly dont mean to.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have plenty:

Those that look for fights

Smart arses

People with chips on their shoulder

People that enjoy pranks on others

Those that dish out and cannot receive

Those that take a dive

Those that king-hit and kick others on the ground (extreme cowadice)

Females that act like they are holier-than-thou, turning down decent men for fuckwits.

Bitches with PMS

Men that act like wankers and indecently grab

Supersized egos

People who think are tough who hide their insecurity

Dishonesty

Men haters and those that treat women badly

Wife beaters

Thieves

People with no manners/ignorance

The list goes on, but that's most of the rant for today.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old 'In need of a prostitute' Men. The ones that say,"Need help drinkin that", to my wife when shes alone in a store buying beer for us. And the pathetic thing is that most of them are wearing wedding bands when they ask.

Guys In a club, that hit on my wife while I'm standing right there. Im 5'11 and about 150; Hell I'm skinny, I'll admit it; but dammit, that dont mean I'm a pushover. I know where the pool sticks are, and I know how to swing one.

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links