Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What are your internet (and real life) pet peeves? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What are your internet (and real life) pet peeves?
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOTE: I didnt make this topic to flame any other users, I just wanted an opportunity to ask the other members what really pushes their buttons.

One thing that really bothers me is exessive use of emoticons on forums. It seems that some people cant make any posts without including 2,3, and sometimes even 4 little emoticons in it.

What are some of your pet peeves?

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's only a few things that really get me angry over the internet, but it's the real life situations that push me to my boiling point. Some of these things are petty, but I can't help but let them drive under my skin. Here's a list, in no particular order:

1. When people chew food with their mouth open, and talk with their mouth full.

2. When somebody blows their nose while I'm eatting.

3. Couples who will not shut their screaming, crying child up or take him/her outside.

4. People who talk during movies.

5. People who kick the back of my seat at a movie theatre.

6. Idiots who insist on playing the stereo in their car at a maximum volume as they drive, forcing me to hear their bad taste in "music" when they pass or sit beside me at a red light.

7. Girls who are overweight that wear tops designed with skinny girls in mind. This is particularly disturbing at a restaurant.

8. White people who wear their hair in corn-rows or dreadlocks. Come on people, you're white, you're lame, deal with it!

9. People who talk loud while out in public with the intent of getting everybody's attention. Nobody cares what's on your mind, now turn it down!

10. People who make a point to discuss how politically correct they are in their thoughts in any given conversation they're in. This is compounded when said people turn around and use terms like "rednecks", "white trash", "hillbillies", "towel heads", etc. You're still a hateful, divisive asshole!

11. People who knock Christianity in some lame attempt to show how much more "enlightened" they are for not believing the Bible. If the belief system seems stupid to you, shut up about it and leave it alone already. Believe or not believe in whatever you want, and let us "stupid" Christians keep on believing in what we want.

12. People who make a point to mention how expensive or elitist something is that they own or have done, usually giving dollar amounts whenever they start talking. Sorry, you're not impressing anybody.

13. People who place more merit in the degree's somebody or themselves have rather than their actual abilities. I don't give a damn how many expensive envelopes you're wrapped in, if you're a moronic asshole those pieces of paper don't change it!

14. People who waste food, usually loading a plate down at a buffet and then barely touching it once they get back to the table. Considering the number of people in this nation alone who are going to bed hungry at night, wasting food should be considered a crime.

15. People who vehemently put down smoking and smokers. This is extra unnerving when these kinds of people will drink alcohol or be cool with alcohol. The day a cigarette can wrap a car full of people around a tree, or break a family apart, or land somebody in rehab, will be the day these anti-smoking zealots can carry some weight to their arguements. Until then, sit in your nonsmoking sections and leave me the hell alone while I "pollute" my own lungs.

16. People who are in favor of the right to an abortion, but are adamantly opposed to the death penalty. What the hell?! It's okay to kill somebody because they're an inconvenience, but it's wrong to kill somebody who is an actual criminal menace to society?! I don't think I'll ever figure this mind-set out...

17. White girls who think that dating men of color is making a sort of statement. I don't care who you spread your legs for, it's none of my business, and you are a far cry from Rosa Parks or any other lady who has actually made a difference in societal race-relations. Get off your high horse...

18. People who point out blatantly obvious things, saying such things as: "wrestling is fake" or "Godzilla is just a guy in a suit". DUH! You mean a 500 foot tall monster really ain't destroying Japan as we speak?! You mean that guy really didn't take a folding chair to the head?!

19. People who automatically hate something simply because it gets popular. Sorry folks, you're not coming across as being any more enlightened than the rest of us.

20. People who tell you the health implications of anything without you asking about it first. I already know that eatting cheeseburgers clogs my arteries, smoking cigars is blackening my lungs, and drinking alcohol is numbing my brain. I didn't ask for a reminder...

Oh and yeah, one major internet pet peeve:
People who actually make fun of models. Hey, if you don't like the way a girl looks, don't look at her pics. Stop wasting your time and everybody else's making posts just to put her down.

That's all for now. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing realy bothers me on the interet apart from gay stuff but i can tell you a few things that bother me in real life.

* people who phone up trying to sell fitted kitchens, mobile phones, timeshare etc.

* people who let there dog shit on the pavement. especialy outside my house which i stand in and tread through my house.

* chavs

* shop assistants who pretty much stick to your arse the whole time your in the shop because you look under 20.

* slow drivers

* people who say its good look when a bird shits on you. if its that lucky why did you get coverd in shit?

* old people who complain above youths.

* people who beep there horn when you play chicken on the road.

* people who think the A-Team Van in uncool.

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PeOpLe WhO tYpE lIkE tHiS!

People who crave attention all the time

People who can't/don't think for themselves

Stupid shit

Stupid people

People that confuse words like to, too, your, you're, there, they're, or their

People who can't spell well

People who can't speak well

"The Herd"

"The Man"

Humanists

Environmentalists

Masons

The NWO

"X-treme" walking

People who think golf is a sport

People who think abortion isn't murder, but a pregnant woman being murdered is a double homocide - make up your minds.

Degenerate behaviour

Welfare

Interbreeding

Racism

Political Correctness

... the list goes on.........

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Spelling mistakes.
- Wrong choice of words to express something else other than the thing they want to say.
- Telephone calls (except they caller is a beautiful woman) [Smile]
- Trips and journeys.
- Airplanes.
- Boasting about something one lacks about having it.
- Cock-teasing women, having suffered from silly men, and then getting their worst character out for all the rest of mankind.
- Phrases such as "Men are pigs" and "Women are bitches". (Relax boys and girls, everyone is different from anyone else!)
- All those silly ideas about "marriage and children". I only accept the views of people who have experienced it and not some other lame opinions from men and women (mostly young ones), who have only heard rumors about the subject.
- Cinema: People whispering in the cinemas explaining what happened in a previous scene, cell phones.
- Cars and driving
- Trends and actions that some people initiate, so the rest of the world should also do.
- Pesticides, pharmaceuticals and any chemical component. (the only hard medicine I take is paracetamol - only in extreme cases).

I guess these are the main pet peeves for me... If I remember anything else, I ll add it to the list.

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
6. Idiots who insist on playing the stereo in their car at a maximum volume as they drive, forcing me to hear their bad taste in "music" when they pass or sit beside me at a red light.

You have those guys over there too? That's funny I thought Greece was the pioneer in this "sport", especially from some new-rich guys who have taken their daddy's Porsche playing music to the max with some really bad taste in music making an entire block listening to their music! Duh! [Mad]

That was an interesting fact I might say. Thanks for posting it!

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

You have those guys over there too? That's funny I thought Greece was the pioneer in this "sport", especially from some new-rich guys who have taken their daddy's Porsche playing music to the max with some really bad taste in music making an entire block listening to their music! Duh! [Mad]

That was an interesting fact I might say. Thanks for posting it!

Gimme.

No problem Bro. I'm sad to hear that you have this kind of crap going on over in Greece. Maybe this kind of idiocy is worldwide... [Cry]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure is, because they are also here in Germany [Roll Eyes]
And they mostly listen to really really bad techno music.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
It sure is, because they are also here in Germany [Roll Eyes]
And they mostly listen to really really bad techno music.

-Hal-

Here in the states they listen to hip hop rap kinds of stuff. I can't really say "listen" because they have the bass so loud all they're hearing is thumping. They thump the shit so loud it's bound to be rattling their fillings loose. It's even worse when you can hear it literally shaking their whole car. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. People who say 'thanks' and not 'thank you'
2. Hippocrates
3. Really really overweight people (stop eating and do something with your life![unless it's genetic])
I'll come back when I think of more...

Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my biggest pet peeves involves feet. I hate it when they have toe rings or anklets on the shopping network and they don't have the model modeling it or if they do have an anklet and the model is modeling it she's wearing closed toed shoes, it doesn't happen often but occasionally it does.

Another foot peeve is whenever they sell toe rings on the shopping network and Leslie Young is there selling them she'll always model the toe ring(s) on her fingers because she says she hates her toes. Thing is though is that when they show a wide shot you can see that she's wearing open toed shoes. If she hates her toes so much then wth wear open toed shoes!?! Either shoe the toe ring on your toes or don't show it on yourself at all. It takes time away from seeing it on the lovely models feet.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou, Gimmie and Hal
The thing about you guys hateing people load music, i must say that in my car i have 2 2000wat subs and a 1000wat amp plus alot of speakers and im just letting you know that we dont do it to piss everyone off we do it as a buzz and you would be suprised how much 'pussy' it pulls

--------------------

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you would be suprised how much 'pussy' it pulls
Cool, maybe I should build one of those onto my bike?

[Big Grin]

(I don`t even own a car)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Sam 4 Feet:
Lou, Gimmie and Hal
The thing about you guys hateing people load music, i must say that in my car i have 2 2000wat subs and a 1000wat amp plus alot of speakers and im just letting you know that we dont do it to piss everyone off we do it as a buzz and you would be suprised how much 'pussy' it pulls

Well, I'm glad you're getting laid because of it and getting a buzz out of it, but it's still annoying as hell to cranky old folks like me! [Big Grin]

Is it too much to ask if you could just turn the stuff down while sitting at a red-light or in a parking lot? Passing by on the street is tolerable I suppose, but when it's stationary right next to me and I can't escape hearing it, it just seems inconsiderate and rude.

Don't get me wrong, I like my music loud too, but there's a difference between liking the volume to be up, and forcing everybody else to hear it.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

People with big load speakers are just trying to show everyone how big there speakers are, the same way rich people show off there money and people with fit girlfriends show them off.
Traffic lights are a good place to do it because more people here it basicly

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links