Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » online dating (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: online dating
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
]but since you want me to be totally honest, your e-relationship won't work in the long run, infact you will some day laugh at how silly it was and wonder to yourself "what the hell was I thinking?"

hope this helps [Wink]

Lol!! - looks like I poked the bear ^_^. I take it you know what sardonic means...though, perhaps that's a little too much to assume...anyways - okay.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm jealous of andy's relationship, wishing i had something like that

congrats [Big Grin]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
how old are you, andy?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Most people who use myspace or facebook are just using it to talk to old friends or have different ways to contact people they already know, lol...
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
most people use facebook or myspace as dating profiles, but don't admit it. i use it for friends, because i'm too ugly for anyone to stumble on my profile and say "omfg, he so cute" *cue sexy profile pics*

lol

If there's THIS many people saying it - perhaps I'm wrong...but I never did actively look for women on it...I mean why WOULD I start (or try to start) a relationship with a girl literally as far away from me as she can be?

It was a chance relationship is what I'm trying to say - yes, we're together, but NO neither of us planned it. We're just happy it happened.

by having a public online profile and being single, you are open to meeting somebody off the net, which means you do online dating

just because it's not called "facebook personals" doesn't mean you aren't

i don't even know that many people who add people they don't know personally on facebook/myspace, so that doesn't seem to make much sense either, lol..either way you're very close minded.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
i don't even know that many people who add people they don't know personally on facebook/myspace, so that doesn't seem to make much sense either, lol..either way you're very close minded.

That's a good point actually...I mean, admittedly, I add people who post in topics who I consider to be nice & interesting people - but I don't just add lists and lists of people hoping for fanny...there's guys I've adde3d too.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
most people use facebook or myspace as dating profiles, but don't admit it. i use it for friends, because i'm too ugly for anyone to stumble on my profile and say "omfg, he so cute" *cue sexy profile pics*

lol

If there's THIS many people saying it - perhaps I'm wrong...but I never did actively look for women on it...I mean why WOULD I start (or try to start) a relationship with a girl literally as far away from me as she can be?

It was a chance relationship is what I'm trying to say - yes, we're together, but NO neither of us planned it. We're just happy it happened.

by having a public online profile and being single, you are open to meeting somebody off the net, which means you do online dating

just because it's not called "facebook personals" doesn't mean you aren't

do you think everybody tells you about all the people they communicate with on these sites?

do they tell you how they know all of their e-friends?

do you think they would tell you about browsing other profiles?

do you really think they will ignore messages from a good looking person of the opposite sex

you must not know that many people if everybody you know only adds people they personally know

think of me as close minded if it will help you feel better being clueless

this thread is hilarious, two people that "date" each other met through facebook, yet claim they aren't online daters

[ June 17, 2009, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Michael P ]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

you know what else is funny?

how very few guys say that they are looking for "random play" on facebook

out of all the facebook profiles i've seen, maybe about 1 - 2% say they are interested in random play

if we put 100 guys in a room do you really think only 1 or 2 would be interested in random play with an attractive girl? [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

just shows how people aren't honest about what they are looking for on these sites [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
you know what else is funny?

how very few guys say that they are looking for "random play" on facebook

out of all the facebook profiles i've seen, maybe about 1 - 2% say they are interested in random play

if we put 100 guys in a room do you really think only 1 or 2 would be interested in random play with an attractive girl? [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

just shows how people aren't honest about what they are looking for on these sites [Wink]

facebook let you put down "whatever i can get", that is certainly more honest [Tongue]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

haha those are the people you should add as friends, they are honest and honesty should be the number 1 quality people look for when choosing friends [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
this thread is hilarious, two people that "date" each other met through facebook, yet claim they aren't online daters [/QB]

Embellishing and twisting fact may make you THINK that your argument is stronger...it just kind of has the opposite effect and nullifies it...

I claim not to be in a relationship online?
(answer's no btw [Smile] )

--------------------
 -

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ever since the MySpace chat was disabled by Tom way back in February I think online dating became crippled.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad the debate with Andy and Michael P appears to be a healthy one....not that I am trying to play a moderate middleman here but you both have some good points....online dating is still taboo in society....a lot of people lie on Facebook...to support Michael P. back when i lived with girls and i had a crush on one of them her profile said looking for 'friendship' and then a week later starts dating this guy and has been with him ever since [p.s. just about every girl I've seen that started dating someone had looking for 'friendship' up there prior to....to support Andy P.'s case this guy initially contacted her thru MySpace and both attend the same university together...they have been dating for close to a year and a half now...Back in the 1990s someone on the distant part of the family met someone via the net pre MySpace Facebook and eHarmony of course....it floundered and didn't last long at all...then again according to Wikipedia over 230 people meet every day on eHarmony

[ June 17, 2009, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: A&F_FootDude_05 ]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:
this thread is hilarious, two people that "date" each other met through facebook, yet claim they aren't online daters

Embellishing and twisting fact may make you THINK that your argument is stronger...it just kind of has the opposite effect and nullifies it...

I claim not to be in a relationship online?
(answer's no btw [Smile] ) [/QB]

you met her on facebook, you know her from being online

what am i embellishing and twisting?

you're a perfect example of people that can't admit one of the main reasons their facebook and myspace profiles were created was to get dates

again there is nothing wrong with online dating, but it is wrong to deny it [Wink]

[ June 17, 2009, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Michael P ]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

i don't think anybody CREATES their facebook or myspace IN ORDER to get dates, WHO THE FUCK would do that, be honest with yourself. do you have either of them, michael? you must be looking for some dates if you do, but i bet(if you even have either since it's according to you, they're only used for online dating)yours is just to contact old friends like everybody else actually uses it forr [Smile] maybe it just so happens that profile browsing randomly they found a few things on common and one of them wanted to say what's up, ever think of that? doesn't matter what you put your profile up for, i highly doubt the sole purpose of making a myspace/facebook is to get a date. there's dating specific websites for shit like that. on fb it's basically a bonus of some sort for people, but i don't see why it's such a big deal.

the only reason i think you sound like a complete moron is because you're so into saying the sole purpose of making the profile to get a date.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links