Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's sexy feet posing in the car...dashboard and pedal pumping (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy feet posing in the car...dashboard and pedal pumping
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, everyone….
Here are the latest pics I took of wifey’s sexy, beautiful feet this past week. We have been getting many requests for dashboard, and pedal pumping pics…so here you are. We took these early in the morning about 7:30am at a nearby park. She was even feeling a bit under the weather, but still wanted to do the shoot as she wanted new pics for the board and for everyone to enjoy. It was a lot of fun, and we had a great time doing it. We hope you like them, and enjoy them all.

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the third pic you can see My hands and camera, but the pose was too hot to leave out because of the bad reflection.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a wonderful display of Beauty!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

-  -  -  -  -  -
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did a great job with these, and the file sizes are VERY generous. Thank you for taking the time to do these - and for sharing them here.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another outstanding post my friend , each pic is top quality and very pleasing to the eyes . Thank you for taking the time to think of others by posting such a wonderful quantity of pics for all foot lovers to enjoy ......You Rock 2Swift ! , and thank the lovely Mrs for being such a Trooper ! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Hump]
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy shit! this has got to be my favorite post of yours yet...

my thanks to you and your lady

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aw shit, car pics are kinda what ev, but THESE kick it!
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
painter
BANNED
Member # 17343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for painter   Email painter       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shit these really kick ass, not that it matters but your feet look like like my cousins ex wife, pheeeew her feet are to die for, and i keep lookin' at yours and they look like hers! bad ass, ya guys ever have that happen a few times? u know what someones feet look like you'd love to get down on, then you find a pair once and a while on here, i know for a fact ive even thought some models looked just like friends n old girl friends! bad ass,keep cool.
Posts: 269 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is: Awesome pics!

Lucky guy..... damn!!! What a great shoot.

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! dude are you aware that there are guys who are gonna cum on your wife's feet pics? LOL!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you aware?
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Joint] Stupendous !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links