Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's sexy feet posing in the car...dashboard and pedal pumping (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy feet posing in the car...dashboard and pedal pumping
redram01
Board Regular
Member # 6346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redram01         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG !!! perfect sweet feet thanks for sharing
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every post gets better and better. Your wife has fantastic feet!!! You are one lucky guy...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is: TOERIFFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So beautiful as always such sexy soles & toes I'm speechless....amazing! Great photos!!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zorglub
Board Regular
Member # 9348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zorglub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic post, as usual with you
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift...your wifes soles look incredible! How lucky you are...have you guys ever done any pics with food?
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
She was even feeling a bit under the weather, but still wanted to do the shoot as she wanted new pics for the board and for everyone to enjoy.

Well bless her heart!. Seriously- what a trooper for the cause! Absolutely incredible as always!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I should be resting my weary work-worn eyes I had to stop by and I'm glad I did! With great difficulty I chose a few of my favorites for comment!

In this pic your wife's beautiful feet are enhanced by the mirror image capturing a show of leg and the angle of her arches -
 -

The clear high heel slides had me [Drool] I could use a pair of those! They accentuate her lovely arches yet leave a smooth unblemished view of the tops of her feet down to her dark polished toes!
 -

Aaah! Relaxed carefree attitude letting it all hang out! Her exquisite arch and beautiful toes reach for the sky. The anklet simply drawing the eye in for a closer look!  -

A woman who knows how to bare her "sole"(s)- sexy and playful - great combination!
 -

Sexy! Plain and Simple!
 -

Definite eye catcher here. The even, smooth tone of her skin, the noitceable pressure of her toes pressing on the pedals... very nice.
 -

2swift - this was a fantastically fun and sexy post. You did a wonderful job of showcasing your wife's beautiful feet and legs! [Wu]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the new pictures bud you are one lucky guy i'm loving her soles so much [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dsmn those pics r perfect

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hullyman
Board Regular
Member # 11187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hullyman   Email hullyman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2Swift,
These would have to be the most beautiful feet on the planet you are one lucky man my friend.
I would not go outside the house if I had these beauties to play with I would become a foot lovin' hermit.
Keep the wonderful photo sets coming they are always sensational a real treat for the heart and sole of a footman.
Cheers to you both.
Hullyman

Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your generous words and kind compliments. We so appreciate them all. I showed them to her, and she was flattered and so happy so many loved this set of her sexy feet. We hope to be posting more real soon.

Ben – Thank you, and given all of your amazing posts and pics here…your words are high praise. [Woot]

Reinforcedtoeluvr and feetluvr – You are welcome and your compliments are much appreciated. She is a trooper, indeed.

Painter – It seems her sexy feet are in good company then given how they remind you so much of someone else’s hot feet. We are happy you enjoyed this set, given your past experience with car pics.

Trini – Yes, we are very aware and flattered many take pleasure and in the pics of her sexy feet. She loves to show off her feet, and to tease as well. She thinks of it as an honor to know someone is getting off on the pics of her feet. [Evil Grin]

Mclaren f1 2003 – And yes, we are well aware. You are welcome.

Redram01, 1HBK, and LPT – We are happy to share, so happy you liked them and indeed I am fortunate. [Smile]

oooo00oooo and llcoolj58 – Her soles are so soft, and sexy. They are my favorite part of her feet. I love to show them off as much as possible in her pics. No, we have not done any pics with food yet…but we have some ideas, and have gotten requests. [Drool]

Hullyman –It can be difficult to take My hands off of her feet as well as the rest of her body, but I manage. Trust Me when I say, I usually am touching her feet in some way when we are together, and my hands are never far from them. You are welcome.

Ahhh…perfectpeds, how I love to read your insight and generous compliments about her feet, from a woman’s perspective. I am personally happy you found so many that you enjoyed and that spoke to you. This was a very fun set to do, and I did not post this before but while shooting it in the parking lot at the park, we even had a couple of onlookers as we snapped and she crawled around the car. It was fun to watch them as we snapped away. Also, the sacrifice of your sleep and rest does not go unnoticed and is greatly appreciated. A true testament to you love and enjoyment of her sexy, hot feet. Mmmm….to snap pics of both of you posing together, wow! Could you imagine that?! [Blush]

Thank you to everyone who complimented her, and her sexy feet. We do appreciate it, and love posting and being such active members here at Wu’s. We hope to post more very soon, so keep watching.

[Wu]

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just splendid.. please tell your wife that I enjoy her modelling so beautifully out in the car and in nature like that. great diverse poses... just wonderful. unlike PP who can narrow it down to a few favs, I just can agree with her and say that i couldn't narrow it down any better!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible hot shots! I love feet posed in cars. Just can't get enough!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links