Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wifey's sexy feet posing in the car...dashboard and pedal pumping (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Wifey's sexy feet posing in the car...dashboard and pedal pumping
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHHHHHH....My gorgeous barefoot friend from the other side of the country... As always, very artistic, and sexy...Would love to smell, suck and nibble on your feet as always. We have to get that trade going.. Great post as always....

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did I miss this set!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This set has it all...Beautiful soles, perfect toes and HOT shoes!

The first pic grabbed my attention and accelerated my heart rate almost immediately! I love it! I especially love the way the morning sun highlights your lovely arch and accentuates the beauty and tenderness of your soft heel. (Kinda reminds me of the part in Cinderella where she is missing her glass slipper...)

I am sad to see the summertime warmth disappear here on the east coast. Ultimately, dashboard sightings will all but disappear. HOWEVER, this set will tide me over until next summer <Devilish Grin>. Dashboard feet (sole shots especially) are just spectacular. Hard to come by, yes, but I find that they make those long commutes to and from work that much more enjoyable. Excellent work!

I am not a huge shoe person, but I must admit...those shoes are SUPER HOT! They look brand new. I hope that you continue to pose with them and wear them often as I am curious what your foot impressions look like in them. Overall, they look marvelous on your feet Mrs2Swift!

I am also not a huge pedal person, but even these pics look delicious!

It really looks like you guys have fun. Mrs2Swift, you are gorgeous in every way...I thank you and all your adorable posts! 2Swift, I also thank you for all those gracious posts and for entertaining us! Please just do me a favor...Keep up the great work! I look forward to your next masterpiece!

(THIS FORUM ROCKS!!!)

PS. Why has this not received more attention?!!!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for my lateness...i have been unbelievably busy as of late.

2swift LOVE this set! i you wife has SUCH beautiful feet. i love the curves of her gracefull arches...the way the sun highlights her skin. my favorite is the pic where here feet are on the dash and you see her fantastic toes through the windshield. amazing. fantastic photography and say thanks to the mrs. for being such a trooper! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift, those friggin ROCK dude!!
GREAT pics!
Scott

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footasian
Board Regular
Member # 28710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footasian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great shoot.
I want cum on her feet.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all again for the recent wonderful comments about this set we did. We are very happy so many of you have enjoyed this set.

Firefighter...My friend, so happy you loved it and thank you for the kind words. And yes, a trade mos def is in order.

Steven...where have you been, and so good to hear from you. Of course, if I had Randy's sexy feet to play with, I doubt I would be around so much either. Happy you liked them.

USS Soleman...wow, now that is quite the generous compliment, and it has been great talking with you again. I know what you speak of with regards to winter approaching but it is still warm here so plenty of dashfeet around. It's funny you mention it, but wifey rarely rides with her feet on the dash....as her legs are very long, and it is uncomfortable for her to do this for long bouts at a time. She normally does it just to tease Me as we drive. Happy you liked the set.

Thank you so much, Lady Ophillia for your kind and lovely words. I know how much you love how her feet look, and your words are sincere. I have missed your pics on here, and look forward to your next amazing set.

nomoscott...there you are! I have missed your pics of your beautiful wife's amazing soles. Thank you for the compliment and praise. So happy you liked them.

Footasian....Thank you, and it was a fun shoot to do. As for cumming on her feet...high praise, indeed. Enjoy as you wish.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkyfeet4me
Loyal Member
Member # 282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkyfeet4me   Email Stinkyfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG
long....
slender...
feet...
and....
toes....
bare...

Stunning!

Thank you so much! Just came in my pants..

--------------------
Force me to smell your stinky feet...

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Winged_Travesty
Board Regular
Member # 22080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Winged_Travesty   Email Winged_Travesty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I thought cars were for driving. Heheh, turns out there's even better uses.

--------------------
Winged_Travesty, aka Wrath Spider, aka Duck Vader, aka G-Star, aka MC-G. What's in a name anyway?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2swift - I keep coming back to check on this thread and I've got to say - once again - you and your wife's beautiful feet have truly been inspirational. It looks like to much fun to be a model for a day and have such wonderful photos put up for all to see! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetstore
Board Regular
Member # 32986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetstore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic feet,she make me crazy......
Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SO HOT!!!! Beautiful feet!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Thanks for the pics 2swift! Your wife has got some gorgeous feet! I usually like the soles but your wife's toes are so sexy! I could suck em all day. You are a lucky man!

-

[ December 01, 2008, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Skorpius ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude... AWESOME set. Thanks for these!!!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all so much for your recent comments, and kind words....this is such a lovely surprise to see our pics brought back to the main page, and to see new compliments and appreciation for her ever so sexy feet.

Stinkyfeet...so happy you love the pics, and her sexy feet could make you cum. High praise indeed.

Winged Travesty...this was our first foray into pedal pumping, dashboard and using the car as a back drop, and it turned out great. Who knew, right?! LOL!

perfectpeds....Ahhh, I never tire if hearing your compliments and woman's perspective on our pics of her sexy feet. Please keep coming back, and so happy you love this set, too.

feetstore and spartanguy...so happy you found the new pics, and that you enjoyed them.

Skorpius...I know what you mean. I am a sole man too, but you just cannot ignore her sexy, tapered toes. Nope...just not an option, and very hot to suck on too. I am indeed most fortunate.

solesearching...You are most welcome, and happy you enjoyed them.

Thank you again, Everyone...and I am on the hunt for a new image hosting site, so the next pics I post will have no pop-ups or distractions either.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links