Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Taryn Introduces the California Foot Exchange (YouTube Vidclip) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Taryn Introduces the California Foot Exchange (YouTube Vidclip)
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous! Please post more from her! Thanks
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous! Please post more from her! Would love to see some close up sole and toe shots from under her feet. Thanks
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute indeed and man great soles! your persistance paid off!! Thanks!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great nail beds, nice long toes, pretty girl. Thanks for posting!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. So many awesome comments.

Sorry it took awhile to get these up, but here's a couple pics of Taryn before and after smashing a cupcake. I recorded video of her actually smashing the cupcake.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cleaning up the mess:

-
 -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TARYN is so so pretty! Love her sexy face and amazing feet! I would LOVE to see more of her.....without the messy food! She is good enough to eat all by herself, nothing else needed! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that cupcake looks delicious!! lol oh how I'd love to eat it off her feet

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second pic looks like she is saying "I gotta do WHAT to this?" lol
Fucking awesome pics! Not a food smashing kind of guy but I AM a sole guy and these have sexy written on em'!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Such a great shot...sometimes the simplest backdrops and themes make the best photos. Whoever said perfection can't be made on a park bench? Very well done man. [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep it coming. You have a great eye for feet and a nice camera. lol
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More beautiful pics. Taryn is so hot, and I love her feet and soles. Thanks, Archey.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been able to combine the food and the feet it just doesn't work for me BUT Taryn Feety has just converted me for the moment It's amazing how one pretty girl can do for a guy!

VIDEO did you say?

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing! I love messy feet and cupcake smashing is always a great jumping off point. Love it, love it, love it. Love the shots of her posing with the cupcake, and I would love to have been able to watch that in person. Please post the video soon!
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links