Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Taryn Introduces the California Foot Exchange (YouTube Vidclip) (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Taryn Introduces the California Foot Exchange (YouTube Vidclip)
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent material amigo! It is inspirational to see new producers out there with a fresh take on creativity.

I love the idea of adding a little spice to the shoot. The thought of her smashing cupcakes with her feet can allow for many of us viewers to also imagine what it would be like if she also smashed our lucky faces with those sexy tootsies!

Please deliver my praise to this sexy model and continue to impress us with great new ideas on how to add fresh creativity to these scenes! This may very well inspire other foot photographers to try to step it up a few notches! Great work for the foot community [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ubuy271
Board Regular
Member # 41981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ubuy271   Email ubuy271   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you do some sole close-ups? That would make my day.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetis
Board Regular
Member # 43662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy soles and toes....
thank you...

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty face and very pretty feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definetly not a new concept since some of us have been doing food and feet for years, but there's still a thriving audience here that enjoys this once in awhile..join the ranks! And check your inbox.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The idea of smashing cupcakes is pretty unique. I haven't seen that anywhere else on the net.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
The idea of smashing cupcakes is pretty unique. I haven't seen that anywhere else on the net.

You haven't? My Good Golly for a guy who seems to be all over the internet and everything...well, check a buddy of mine's website out for starters to see he's done every food item known to man and for many years now. Great old fashioned concept that has worked so well. [Cheers]

Images by Yancy

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Images by Yancy

Nice link! Yeah, I've seen plenty of food & feet stuff over the years. Just haven't seen many fresh new innovations on the concept though. Great stuff by Yancey, he's always been one of my favorite guys to follow. Hopefully his influence continue to inspire others in the foot fetish community [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl MUST continue doing sets with you she is awesome

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies and gents, Taryn's toes are in my mouth as I type this! Lol.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do they taste like icing? Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into the food and feet thing but I'm definitely into big feet and long toes like her's! Hope to see more. [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oversized feet on a girl can be appealing if they're pretty. Oh, and count me among those who can appreciate the combo of feet and food. Cupcake trampling isn't new, but it's still nice! :-)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright everyone, I know I've been absent for a couple weeks. Just so you know, I've been working on setting up a site with BHE called the California Foot Exchange. I'm thinking in addition to pics and clips, I'll have some of the girls sell their used shoes and socks. Whatcha think?

You've seen some of the pics. Now here's a clip from Taryn showing off her awesome peds. That video productions class in high school came in handy. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNtz7vBdrLo

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video, her feet look even better in motion!

Have you asked her if she ever gets smelly feet?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links