Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Taryn Introduces the California Foot Exchange (YouTube Vidclip) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Taryn Introduces the California Foot Exchange (YouTube Vidclip)
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, after some constant bugging and on the verge of pleading, I convinced my friend Taryn to show off her feet. She's always been cool with my fetish, letting me give her foot rubs, but never let me take pics.

I always loved the fact that she's a tiny 5'4" but has size 9 feet.

They were a little dry since it was kind of random, but hey, it's a start.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ December 22, 2011, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: ArcheyMoore ]

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite possibly the best first post EVER on Wu's! Hope to see more of her and you in the future! Welcome to Wu's! [Cheers]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she is adorable, and her feet are quite lovely. Her soles look great, and her toes look just as amazing. An excellent first post. And welcome to the board.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
It would a great addition to give some back story on your friendship with her, specifically how you came to tell her of your fetish, and she came to participate in it with you.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a BEAUTIFUL girl, and her feet are AMAZING! She looks so sexy and cute. I would LOVE to see more pictures of her bare legs, sexy toes and fantastic soles. Maybe some pictures in flip flops too! THANKS SO MUCH!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice-looking girl, great feet, and perfect sandals...

I believe we have a winner. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! Any requests? I'm supposed to see her a little later today. I told her I want to see her smash a cupcake.

She laughed about it. I think we're gonna do it.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Footjob? [Big Grin]
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Footjob? [Big Grin]

Scene: At a poker table, playing Texas Hold 'Em
[Dealer dealt cards, now the flop]
Bluetoelover: I'm all in!
[Shoves all his chips to the center of the table]
End Scene

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

FootBoi88
unregistered

Thank you so very much for this wonderful post, tell Taryn thank u and that the 2nd pic u posted of her feet in her gladiator sandals became my desktop screensaver. [Big Grin] [Woot]
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, just 5'4 and such huge feet, that's really really sexy! She's super cute too. Hope to see more of her soon [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous. If you're into sweaty, smelly feet I'd love to see a set involving that
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwoll:
She's gorgeous. If you're into sweaty, smelly feet I'd love to see a set involving that

YEp me too Great would she wear some nylons? Would make my day!

Good job!!! lol!!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jman420
Major Player
Member # 4039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jman420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
preferably anything involving the shoes that make her feet the smelliest and no socks...flats mocs sperrys uggs...whatever it is...try that and i guarantee itll be a hit
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow she's amazing! You got to get her to let you take more pics.maybe this time with some oil.but yeah that's super sexy tht she's so small but with the size 9s.nice post

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links