Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My feet for you to enjoy (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: My feet for you to enjoy
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree. Really need to see some proof of gender before I [Jerkoff]
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
even if they are guy feet: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012922;p=1

So there's always a demand for crappy feet.

at one time, i thought my generalizations for having sad feelings about foot fetishists as a whole might've been a little misplaced or perhaps extreme as some might think.

when i clicked on that thread and read page after page after page of posters, many of which include regular/reputable posters gawking over what appears to be male feet, I became deeply saddened by the state of our desperation as foot fetishists in general.

nobody even asked to see the poster's face or any sort of gender verification. they just took his feet pics at face value (no pun intended) and even started talking about how they wanted to cum for those feet and whatnot LOL

the guy didn't even bother to paint his nails or photograph above his ankles so they could see the hairy legs, LOL [Laugh]

often times i have joked at fetishists by saying that a dude could easily shave his legs and paint his toenails and pull a deep blanket of wool over the eyes of many fetishists, but the poster in that thread TAKES THE CAKE!

He didn't even paint his nails and didn't even have to shave his legs and ended up getting tons of guys salivating. I am amazed that as times have progressed, our standards as a whole have gotten even lower.

GQ guy has said it perfectly: there will always be a demand for crappy feet. And as previously posted, the comment about merely having feet and qualifying for being a foot model is probably one of the worst indicators of where we are headed.

Sadly, this is becoming more and more a sign of our times. [Puke]

I don't even know what to think anymore [Confused] HOLY COW GUYS, like seriously?!?! [Eek!]

It is sad. I'm not sure if things are getting worse or if they've always been this bad. I'm almost certain though that if I bumped that thread more guys would post flattering comments about his feet.
I guess someone bumped it and here ya go! Prob won't be the last guy either.

quote:
Originally posted by feet lover/chris:
welcome to wus. you have beautiful feet. would love to suck on and lick in between those toes.

=OWNED

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm always wary about self-taken pics, especially when the subject has fat feet and ugly toes. I've been a footnut since the late 50's and it's hard to fool me anymore!!!

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links