Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My feet for you to enjoy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: My feet for you to enjoy
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, first off welcome from Octoberbaseball. You have great feet, I love them in the pants and flip flops. I can't wait for the soles pics and as for what I would do to those feet. For sure I would massage them, worship them, and kiss them.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jtcb
Loyal Member
Member # 1862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jtcb   Email jtcb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like nail without polish. Yours look beautiful. Can you post some picture of your ankle (Achilles tendon) with or without anklet? Also some poses of dangling flip-flop would be nice.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camelwide
BANNED
Member # 18135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camelwide         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Pink Please!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a Sweet Debut!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rob22
Board Regular
Member # 28155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rob22   Email rob22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing, wud lve to see sum sole shots
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Made my eyes bulge (and other things too!)
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would love to see my big italian monster between your soles darlin. [Jerkoff]
and i would also love to paint your toes for you, although i really do love the natural look when it's done as well as you do it.
take off the flip flops baby!

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great post. can't wait to see your soles. I'm drooling.

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say this very often.......you have great pinky toes!!!! No kidding, most are just there hanging on at the end, but yours are a very nice size, almost up to the size of the next or 4th toe. I love that. Thanks for this great post.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, and very sexy...your feet look so lovely in their natural and bare form here. Very sexy, and you have great toes, and nails too. Perfectly shaped, and your arches are incredible. Very sexy.

I love the combination of jeans, and flip flops...so casual, and yet very sexy and stylish. Your pretty feet really stand out, and look fantastic.

Yes indeed, post more of your lovely feet and do include pics of your soft soles, too. Your feet look great natural and I can already see they would look amazing with a fresh pedicure too.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute indeed, must see those soles~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES SOLES!!!

WE ALL WANT SOLES! [Tongue]

Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy! What do they look like painted i wonder???
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love these feet. Thanks for sharing such a perfect pair of soles!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet are super sexy especially in the natural. There aren't many who can pull the natural look off. Bring us more of those sexy feet!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links