Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy soles, do you have any shots of her toenails? Would love to see her nails!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy soles, but do you have any of her toenails? Would love to see them!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice soles! I like them!

Thanks!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has wonderful arches

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She does this great thing where she lies on her stomach and rubs my balls with her soles and toes as I jerk off. Then I shoot all over her sole! I wish I could watch her do that to someone!
Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once she was out dancing with friends. Taking a break she propped her feet up on a table in the lounge area of the club. She was a little tipsy but was complaining that her feet hurt (strappy stilletos). A guy that was chatting with her was really checking her feet out (that is what her friend told me later).....she was rotating, flexing. When he could stand it no more he offered to rub her feet. She said no, but kept her feet there. Her friend told me that story not knowing I dug feet. I got a huge hard on instantly! I wish she would have let him rub her feet!
Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrBlackwell
Board Regular
Member # 16625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrBlackwell   Author's Homepage   Email MrBlackwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are very sexy.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simply awesome pics!!!
I hate to sound greedy but, "Please sir, I'd like some more.."

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

I know....I am greedy too. But I have to be careful, it took a long time to get these shots. I bug her too much and she will end my foot pic fun! I will post more whenever I can believe me. Be patient....I had to be! I love private messages, cause like I said, I really get off on guys getting off on her. Would love to know what pic you all cum on?

Does anyone know....are we allowed to post pics of feet with cum on them?

nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would love to see some sheer nylon feet and soles, and maybe some tied and tickled nylon feet too!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

I will try and get some nylon feet pics!

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ur a lucky man tyo have such a generous and well equppied foot mistress. She is a lovely find as far as I can tell.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Oh I know it, her feet drive me nuts....you should see the rest of her! WOW....I am lucky.

I will be licking her feet tonight as I fuck her!!! Nice feet in your avatar, whose are they?

P.S. Can't wait

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:
If there any picture requests... oily feet...

Huge fan of wet or oily feet here! She's fabulous btw!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

I will try and get some oily or wet feet pics too! Sounds like she is getting some fans! Man I wish I could get her to let one of you play with her feet!

She let me put honey on her bare and nyloned soles once....should have kept the pics!

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links