Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These should tide you over for a couple days...the last one should be a favorite (cum shot)...this was tonight's photo shoot after I got out of the shower, started lotioning, the the B/F walked in and...well, you can see what happened [Jerkoff]

Until next time...GF [Kiss]

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
A couple of days? How about a couple of minutes! I just cant get enough of those amazing soles!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just cant get enough of these feet [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool]
Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mack_Daddy
Major Player
Member # 7714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mack_Daddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow these are some hot damn feet
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alberto
Loyal Member
Member # 4454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alberto   Author's Homepage   Email alberto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those fet are just about the best i've ever seen! hows about some pics with some red nail polish on and maybe some foot jewellry
Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well it seems that I need to go shopping for some blue and red polish...maybe some new jewelry too...but I found something you might like...

I hope these pics keep you 'happy' until I can post again.

I have a shoe addiction/fetish myself so let me know if anyone has any interest in the shoe departement...I've got tons...especially stilletos. [Mmm]

Enjoy, GF [Evil Grin]

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

The gf and I had an interesting conversation. As you may know, I would LOVE to watch my gf give another guy a footjob and let him lick her soles. At this point she would not be very open to this idea (she is so loyal). As beautiful as her feet are her face is gorgeous! Yes I am lucky! So we started coming up with scenarios where she would be cool with it. So I came up with the "Indecent Proposal" scenario! I finally got her to agree that if some eccentric millionaire with a foot fetish wanted to cough up one miiiiiiillion dollars. She would give him a full weekend of unbelievable foot sex. Footjobs, foot licking, cum on feet, anything as long as it is ankle down!

I would only hope I would be allowed to watch!

Any takers? LOL

315 and the GF. [Evil Grin]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Im still going to hold out for the blue [Big Grin] j/k I cant thank you enough for posting your beautiful feet on here!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey 315, thanks for the nylon pictures. The light sheer tan color is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

I love tan nylons too, that is why we took those pics. If you liked those, wait till you see the pics that we will be sharing in a few days!!!

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm already looking forward to them.....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 315:

- [/URL]  -

Oh

my

god.

Lucky sob [Blush] .A big thank you to both of you for these pics.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, the shape of her soles and toes are amazing. could you get some top shots with her toes painted (any color)? i cant really see her toenails in these pics but they look like they would look great painted
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

We have included a bunch of painted toe pics. they are on this page....can't you see them?

solelover99
Elite Trooper
Member # 13493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey 315,you are one lucky guy!your girlfreinds feet are awsome!i got an instant woody when i opened the post,was ready to blow [Jerkoff] by the time i got to the second set of pics!i would love to worship them for hours,lick her soles,suck her toes,rub her feet all over me & finish of with what im sure would be an amazing footjob!would also love for her to rub my balls with her toes as i wanked,as you described she does to you!
i would also love to see her & my wife get into some foot lovin!
if you would like to email us you can @ pedrojones_69@hotmail.com
cheers. [Jerkoff] [Big Grin]

--------------------
I can't get enough of soft,sexy sole's with high arche's!

Posts: 377 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links