Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My girlfriends pretty feet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: My girlfriends pretty feet!
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My girlfriend is beautiful with size 7.5 - 8 feet. Very high arched. I gradually introduced her to my love for feet. She lets me "play" with them whenever I want.

I have always fantasized about watching her let another guy do her feet. This is probably the closest I will ever get to that. She did however tease a coworker that really loved her stilletos.

So please feel free to comment, and let us know just what you would like to do with her feet!

I hope you all enjoy!

-  -  -  -
 -

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to you and may I say your GF has got some killer legs! Her arches are incredible and the last pic is the money shot... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, she smiled when I read her that...she is sitting right here. These pics do not do her feet justice...even her girlfriends comment on how high her arches are and how good they look in heels. I am hoping to convince her to let me post a pic of her soles after I have cum all over them!!!

As nice as her feet and legs are, her face is even prettier!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great taste in shoes too, lovely shape to her feet, but I am a toe man so I can't go too crazy sorry....that is, not until you choose to show the toes [Wink]

all the best

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna10
Board Regular
Member # 18921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mhhh.Perfect Feet and wonderfull Legs

--------------------
Donna10

Posts: 29 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great legs. wonderful looking pumps as well

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

If anyone wants too, please let us know what you would do to her feet, given the chance....we are in Canada by the way! PM us, if you prefer!

Major Player
Member # 11600

She actually wears those shoes to work, dangles all the time. If there any picture requests, cum on soles, oily feet, nylon soles...etc. If there is a good response (lots of requests) maybe she will let me do more pics for you!

anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your Girlfriend has really sexy feet, I would absolutely love to see cum on soles!!! [Mmm]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great post, thanks [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
where about in canada are you ?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn man ur girls legs r mad sexy and her soles i would luv ta taste... i would never b able to work with her

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Appreciate the comments and private messages. We will not email pics to anyone, sorry as we do not give out our email. Apparrently cum on feet pics are a no no here. Lucky me.....got to do her soles twice today. After taking care of her needs, she allowed me to take these shots in her feet in dark blue jeans before we went out. There is just something about pretty soles and jeans! Comments welcome! Someone asked...we are from Winnipeg.

-  -  -  -
 -

abz
Board Regular
Member # 18416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abz   Email abz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am speechless!These feet are amazing!You are a lucky man:)
Posts: 32 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Feet and jeans make an irresistable combination [Drool] . Some sole-view toe spreading would be incredible! You are one lucky dude [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links