Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My gf's pretty feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My gf's pretty feet
Arch-Fiend
Board Regular
Member # 20142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Fiend   Author's Homepage   Email Arch-Fiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll never understand how anyone can think pics of feet from above are sexy. I may be just me but I like a little angle action.

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AnnasArches/

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like people with negative comments to post pics of their own. (Sound of crickets). Yeah, thought so. After my last pic post, you can bet you're life my wife wont let me post here again. "Tell 'em to go and get fucked" was her exact quote.

I think these peds are cute as hell. The toes are awesome. Thanks for sharing. If i wanted "pro" feet, with ample air-brushing, and no (ahem) "soul", i would go to a pay site. I love the amateur approach.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
After my last pic post, you can bet you're life my wife wont let me post here again. "Tell 'em to go and get fucked" was her exact quote.

[Thud]
NOOOOO!!

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those feet look fine to me. Cute, nicely pedicured toes, and I liked the sole shot. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exokikwear
Board Regular
Member # 13283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exokikwear         Edit/Delete Post 
dissing a guy's woman is as low as it gets. not to mention it's hypocritical, considering most of us think men's feet are nasty.

if your feet are so great, post them. on second thought, no one wants to see them, so bring more of the OP's girlfriend instead. we don't see enough cute, meaty toes posted anyway.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links