Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My gf's pretty feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My gf's pretty feet
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* wu's takes another step closer to being like that *other* foot board.

Love the pics man, love real girls feet [Smile]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medion
Board Regular
Member # 7455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for medion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update as requested.
Oh, and by the way.. I feel kinda sorry for you with poor taste.. You don't know what you're missing [Smile]  -

-

Posts: 33 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't see anything wrong with her feet, they look good enough to me [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they are ok but the soles are alot better
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sad to see newbie members come along and dis other peoples feet, people like that shouldn't bother registering if thats what they want to do, ok they say what they feelfair enough, but as stated us here at Wu's dont want to hear it if its negative. Thanks for the pics medion I'm a sole guy, and I'm liking those soles very much [Mmm]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as i said B4, if one has nothing to say, ones should say nothing. now, i do have something to say. sweeeeet and gorgeous pair of feet. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indianfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 5843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indianfootlover   Email indianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those feet r fucking nice. please post more with silver or black polish and flip flops lol. dayamn, those feet hit the spot!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strawberrry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would prefer more sexy pictures (in the pose, the angle...) specially for her cute soles [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't seen anything wrong either, but if someone wants to say they do not like them, that is his or her right.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by indianfootlover:
those feet r fucking nice. please post more with silver or black polish and flip flops lol. dayamn, those feet hit the spot!

mmmm, black or silver polish would be nice indeed [Cool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
I don't seen anything wrong either, but if someone wants to say they do not like them, that is his or her right.

what does it accomplish putting down people that are contributing to the forum?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Not so pretty, sorry man" was the exact quote. That's not putting anyone down, just stating an opinion. He even wrote sorry. It's no big deal.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
"Not so pretty, sorry man" was the exact quote. That's not putting anyone down, just stating an opinion. He even wrote sorry. It's no big deal.

ok as long as I say "sorry" after putting down somebody when they are being nice (by contributing) i'm still a nice guy [Roll Eyes]

not so smart, sorry man [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think they are bad at all, let me see her soles and I'm going to tell you what I think

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Weird man, I cant find a single good thing about them. But the firs picture is one of the sexiest things ive seen in a while.

[Roll Eyes]

No idea why [Laugh] Nice one, buddy. Take some more like the first one would ya? [Jerkoff]

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links