Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My gf's pretty feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My gf's pretty feet
medion
Board Regular
Member # 7455

Icon 6 posted      Profile for medion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update on next page.. I'll edit correctly on next post. :/

My girlfriends pretty feet. More comming soon.  -

[ February 19, 2007, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: medion ]

Posts: 33 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
downsish
Board Regular
Member # 17849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for downsish   Email downsish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not so pretty, sorry man [Smile]
Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indianfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 5843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indianfootlover   Email indianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those r sexy as hell. love the meaty toes...how old is she?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by downsish:
Not so pretty, sorry man [Smile]

agreed
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like them !!! Let's see some soles!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, sexy as hell is right!
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They sure are pretty, and I can't wait to see more! Thanks for posting!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you A-holes have nothing nice to say about those gorgeous feet then, don't say anything. thanks

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spydrman
Board Regular
Member # 17930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spydrman         Edit/Delete Post 
you're a lucky guy.
her toes are sexy.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
macrolife
Board Regular
Member # 8240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for macrolife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
if you A-holes have nothing nice to say about those gorgeous feet then, don't say anything. thanks

I'm sorry, but what a childish attitude. He posted the image on the internet for others to comment on. If he wasn't mentally prepared for the fact that not everyone is a fan of exactly what he liked, he wouldn't have posted them in the first place. He's an adult, he can take criticism, and doesn't need patronizing comments from complete strangers on the internet. The posters didn't even say anything rude in response, only that they didn't particularly find the image attractive: unless you think that saying anything contrary to your own opinion is rude, which is of course ridiculous.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote"I'm sorry, but what a childish attitude"
Not being an ass is a mature attitude. again, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.
quote"The posters didn't even say anything rude"
oh yeah. what the hell is this"Not so pretty".
@ macrolife. shut up. i have not intention of being mature.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Hop]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by macrolife:
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:

I'm sorry, but what a childish attitude. He posted the image on the internet for others to comment on. If he wasn't mentally prepared for the fact that not everyone is a fan of exactly what he liked, he wouldn't have posted them in the first place. He's an adult, he can take criticism, and doesn't need patronizing comments from complete strangers on the internet. The posters didn't even say anything rude in response, only that they didn't particularly find the image attractive: unless you think that saying anything contrary to your own opinion is rude, which is of course ridiculous.
actually no what you and those guys fail to understand is if you put down a girl that posts here or a guy posting pics of his girlfriend that will prevent others from posting pics

less people posting pics = less of a chance of seeing great pics

nobody here wants to be told that they have ugly feet and no guy here wants his girlfriend/wife to be insulted

understand?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
well put mike! Im going to post some pics here soon hopefully and I know for a fact that my girl will want to know what people say about her feet and the last thing I need would be people to bash her peds! Especially from people that have never touched a girl's feet let alone have a g/f!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
downsish
Board Regular
Member # 17849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for downsish   Email downsish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's so weird. This girl has ... Ugly feet, toes are small and badcuted. Plus those hairs on big toes; gasp.

That's my point of view, now i'm a a-hole, like you say. Welcome in the real life, accept comments, bad or good.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links