Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Miss Kirsten; Girls with Pianos - and Feet (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Miss Kirsten; Girls with Pianos - and Feet
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
just music to my eyes.. just total music to my eyes.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by haydenpanettierefeetslave:
out of this world. Ben you always provide us with the best.

She's "out of this world" in my view as well. I'm always amazed (and puzzled) when a girl this beautiful says "Look at my feet". After all this time, it still amazes me.

DIRTY FOOT MAN - I will pass your comments on to Miss Kirsten. Thank you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Miss Kirsten has the most beautiful French-tipped toes I have ever seen. Period.

I love how you can see her long nails peeking up over her toes when she is only showing
the bottoms of her feet, as evidenced in pic # 6.

As you know (from way back), that's her big deal - the french tips. She and Kristin have nearly made an art form of it and it really is a big deal to them.

Antigonas - All the best TO Romania, nice to see you in here (still).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Becky Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 12232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Becky Summer   Email Becky Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are awesome Ben, Kirsten looks so pretty! I know that piano pretty well [Smile]
Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

You are not so bad yourself, and yes you do know that piano (and bench) well. When we're both in town, let's get together and capture some new ones.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,
Have to say, she is the most beautiful woman from head to especially toes I have ever seen. What a piercing look she has and heavens, those feet! Absolute perfection. Please thank her from me for allowing us to view her gorgeous pics. She is absolutely stunning and her being ticklish is the icing on the cake.

Chaz

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
I'm working on a series of "Girls with Pianos" photo sets. Here are a few early results, mostly toss-offs, featuring Miss Kirsten. It is one lucky piano bench.

-

-

-

-

-

Tickling the Ivories ... with Feet!

-

I've got Miss Kirsten, Summer, Kristin, Little Christy, Jewel and Lana "on the bench" and in the can so far. Not sure what to do with all the "Piano Footage" when I'm done compiling; maybe a calendar or something, who knows?

any post that gets more then 20 responses must be awesome - gr8 work BDA!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by chaz36:
Ben,
Have to say, she is the most beautiful woman from head to especially toes I have ever seen. What a piercing look she has and heavens, those feet! Absolute perfection. Please thank her from me for allowing us to view her gorgeous pics. She is absolutely stunning and her being ticklish is the icing on the cake.

Chaz

She is beautiful and dear. I will certainly pass your comments on to her, and they DO mean alot. You may also view photographs of Miss Kirsten in this thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013434#000000

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i do appreciate this thread a lot (like many of your threads).. and with your blessings.. i'd like to repost them on my site (leaving your logo on the pics of course)

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i do appreciate this thread a lot (like many of your threads).. and with your blessings.. i'd like to repost them on my site (leaving your logo on the pics of course)

RPM

Absolutely. Here's another

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

thank you much! started posting a few today.. I hope they get the reception they deserve!!! i do know they'll bring more traffic back [Big Grin]

how she keeps her nails so perfect is beyond me!

RPM

--------------------

ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice wonder if her heels have a smell 2 them

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
thank you much! started posting a few today.. I hope they get the reception they deserve!!! i do know they'll bring more traffic back [Big Grin]

how she keeps her nails so perfect is beyond me!

RPM

She labours (and spends) a lot on her feet and nails, as with the rest of her body. It's a pretty big deal to her, and I'm not sure I've met a woman who is more detailed, deliberate and serious about such things.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miss. Kirsten is always music for the eyes [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:

RPM

Absolutely. Here's another

-

This pic is awesome! Is it part of a whole group in the same setting? Any chance of getting a few more would be great she looks fantastic in that outfit & on the bed.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links