Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Miss Kirsten; Girls with Pianos - and Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Miss Kirsten; Girls with Pianos - and Feet
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
You know Ben, some people think that having attractive models automatically guarantees good photography. This is not true. In your case though, you ALWAYS bring top notch photography with top notch models.

You make it look so easy. These photos are exceptional! Especially the first three...wow! Great job Ben!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben,

You said Kirsten is an original. Since I wasn't here for the original, I think she is a Classic. Which goes with the piano! Classical music and Kirsten harmonize well together. I can imagine the classical music in the background and Kirtsen's up close and personal.

Thanks!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
You know Ben, some people think that having attractive models automatically guarantees good photography. This is not true. In your case though, you ALWAYS bring top notch photography with top notch models.

You make it look so easy. These photos are exceptional! Especially the first three...wow! Great job Ben!

Those remarks are WELL appreciated, because much of what I try to get across is the GIRL and her Feet (as opposed to feet alone), and the character or personality of the girl, as opposed to just a girl ... it's because these girls are so dear. I love the idea of female feet being part of the presentation (and fantasy), rather than a disconnected element, or the only element.

For ffan - that's one of my favorite adjectives, and a word I love to use, when describing Misss Kirsten.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ben she is ab-sole-utly gorgeous! Great shoes and pedi she has as well. Would love to have her on my piano!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good photography Ben, and the girl and her feet are beautiful.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,

You said Kirsten is an original. Since I wasn't here for the original, I think she is a Classic. Which goes with the piano! Classical music and Kirsten harmonize well together. I can imagine the classical music in the background and Kirtsen's up close and personal.

Thanks!

"Classic" is well-put, and probably a better choice of words. I'm so proud of these girls, so it's sometimes difficult not to overdue the hyperbole. Oddly enough, she does have a nice grasp, understanding and appreciation for classical music. She's a pretty well-rounded girl.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a gorgeous set of photographs!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a concept and what great pics! Kirsten is one lovely girl with some lovely feet!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love everything about that last pic from the coloring to the soles....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are quite the aggressive looking french tips [Big Grin] But I love em! [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its nice to see misss kirsten again. she is gorgeous with very suckable toes and soles. great pics ben.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
What a concept and what great pics! Kirsten is one lovely girl with some lovely feet!

The concept is fun; and while these early photos are not the best of the best, they give a pretty good idea as to how a girl with beautiful feet can embellish a fine antique piano. They go together nicely.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Hallmark moment is truly a Hallmark moment. Nice pose - natural! She has great skin and gorgeous eyes, hair, nails, feet, hands -- OK - she's just perfect!!!

I love looking at the pics you post. Keep me in mind if you ever get to the east coast!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
The Hallmark moment is truly a Hallmark moment. Nice pose - natural! She has great skin and gorgeous eyes, hair, nails, feet, hands -- OK - she's just perfect!!!

I love looking at the pics you post. Keep me in mind if you ever get to the east coast!

I get out to the east coast two or three times a year (and to Chicago once or twice); wouldn't it be great if we could collaborate on a photo shoot someday? What fun!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links