Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Miss Kirsten; Girls with Pianos - and Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Miss Kirsten; Girls with Pianos - and Feet
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Adding a "Hallmark Foot Moment" to round out the post.

-

Wow, Ben! I really like this one. Great photography action [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know even though the song is about California girls -- they do say east coast girls are hip! [Smile] Definite food for thought!

By the way - your mailbox is full!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
You know even though the song is about California girls -- they do say east coast girls are hip! [Smile] Definite food for thought!

By the way - your mailbox is full!

East coast girls ARE hip, and this is something I've found delightfully true (and some other things, as well). I just cleaned it out. Clean and empty again!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
There was a piano in the pictures? Seriously though, she is absolutely gorgeous from her beautiful eyes and smile to stunning feet that appear so smooth, soft, and kissable. Thanks Ben for the excellent work.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
There was a piano in the pictures? Seriously though, she is absolutely gorgeous from her beautiful eyes and smile to stunning feet that appear so smooth, soft, and kissable. Thanks Ben for the excellent work.

Very clever! I should post one of those, somewhere on the net, as an "optical illusion" - with a caption that says "If you stare at this photo for several minutes and look closely, you will eventually see a piano".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
out of this world. Ben you always provide us with the best.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are awesome Ben. That piano bench brings great memories to a lot of people. Kirsten's so beautiful. She's amazing.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Adding a "Hallmark Foot Moment" to round out the post.

-

Wow, Ben! I really like this one. Great photography action [Thumbs Up] .
I agree, this is really awesome. It kind of emphasizes her soft feet & skin & sharp eyes. It's very "Kirsten"!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW Ben! Miss Kirsten is a gorgeous woman! Great to see her back! I would die a happy man to kiss and lick those sexy feet! Please post more if you got'em!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI BEN, KIRSTEN FEET.....NO MORE WORDS....SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL SOLES/TOES....VERY NICE!!!THANKS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
WOW Ben! Miss Kirsten is a gorgeous woman! Great to see her back! I would die a happy man to kiss and lick those sexy feet! Please post more if you got'em!

I do have a lot more, and there's more coming this week, as Miss Kirsten is here. I'm so f..king lazy when it comes time to sort, sift through the footage and upload for post. I'm also in the process of photographing several other girls "on the bench". How is that DVD by the way?

[ October 10, 2008, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow she has some very beautiful feet
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miss Kirsten has the most beautiful French-tipped toes I have ever seen. Period.

I love how you can see her long nails peeking up over her toes when she is only showing
the bottoms of her feet, as evidenced in pic # 6.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Astonishing french peds! [Drool] She sure is one of a kind! [Blush]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some hot blondes Ben. Their feet look so yummy!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links