Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 116)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plumb "Stranded"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cut You With A Linoleum Knife - Mastodon

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Staying Alive" - Bee Gees

Its stuck in my head and I'm about to use a power drill to create a hole to release it from my skull!!!!! [Mad]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Pain" by Dio

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
"Staying Alive" - Bee Gees

Its stuck in my head and I'm about to use a power drill to create a hole to release it from my skull!!!!! [Mad]

[Laugh] I know the feeling..I got that God Damn Justin Timberlake song stuck in my head!! Bringing sexyback!!! [Eek!] [Puke]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nickelback "Rockstar"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
Nickelback "Rockstar"

Nice one! Im a big fan of Nickelback...a lot people say their manufactured blah blah blah...
The Good Left Undone - Rise Against

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Nice one! Im a big fan of Nickelback...a lot people say their manufactured blah blah blah...

Yeah, a lot of my friends bring this up a lot although they really don't mind the band and actually like their music...and Rockstar is still in my head. I didn't know that the guy in the song that says 'how you gonna do it' is Billy Gibbons of ZZTop just found that out via Wikipedia.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unkle - Burn My Shadow (Junkie XL remix)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Made of Scars" by Stone Sour

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Americanos - Holly Johnson
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2dxC1jezNEo

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UVERworld - D-tecnolife (Bleach 2nd opening song)

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Metallica - "Enter Sandman"

Its in my head since I'm learning the rythmn guitar to it at the moment because I'm meeting up with a new drummer and bassist Thursday. They also chose "Radar Love" and "Paranoid" for then too. Easy enough stuff for a first time little jam... I hope.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

My stubby little fingers are no good for guitar! [Tongue]
Walk - Pantera

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Quietdrive "Time After Time"

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links