Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I´m Ready" Muddy Waters
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Prowler" by Iron Maiden.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Teacher" Jethro Tull

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ it looks like we probably share most of the same music in our CD collections. [Laugh]

Two days later and that Jethro Tull song "Teacher" is pounding in my head again.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Two days later and that Jethro Tull song "Teacher" is pounding in my head again.

I had Tull's "Aqualung" in my head for a while yesterday, but that's probably because I was jammin' on it during rehearsal yesterday afternoon. Then it came back to haunt me at the gig about seven hours later and it wouldn't leave. Unfortunately it wasn't in our setlist. hehe

[Cool]

Calico Jack

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Killers 'Mr. Brightside'

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bodies" by The Sex Pistols
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Regret" by New Order.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Instrument" by Fugazi

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Speaking of Fugazi, I still have a ticket to one of their concerts that I didn't go to back in 1993. Wonder if it's worth anything today on the burgeoning Fugazi fan market? hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico jack, believe it or not, Fugazi shows still only cost a few dollars. Door prices haven`t really gone up since 1993 --- and they still rock hard (and I mean HARD, not like some bad poser metal/rock bands), even though they are beyond 40.
Still one of the most intelligent bands on this planet. They did it right, releasing all their albums on their own label "Dischord" and showing big corporate music business the middle finger.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Calico jack, believe it or not, Fugazi shows still only cost a few dollars. Door prices haven`t really gone up since 1993

Cool beans, Hal! I remember being somewhat surprised back in '93 that the ticket only cost $5 when most of the concerts I was going to see at the time were generally running in the vicinity of $45 apiece, and that was before adding all the cute little service & handling fees onto the total. It's nice to know that Fugazi has stayed true to their roots, both musically and ideologically.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

"Pills" The New York Dolls
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Butsutekkai" -musical soundtrack to the first boss in the game Ikaruga for the Nintendo GameCube. A friend of mine burned that onto a CD and lent it to me yesterday, and I've listened to that one track probably about 50 times while driving today already.

Go here and download it if you're curious:
http://www.ikaruga.co.uk/downloads/soundtrack.php
(it's the one listed as track 03)

Listen to it and tell me that that isn't some of the finest damned stuff you ever heard...game soundtrack or otherwise. Very powerful instrumentals! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links