Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ONE by Metallica.

[Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One Headlight" - Wallflowers

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woody Shaw--"Song Of Songs"
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One Day More" by Claude-Michel Schönberg, Alain Boublil, & Herbert Kretzmer.

That was always one of my very favorite full cast numbers from Les Misérables, and the perfect choice for concluding the first act.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OUTSTANDING choice and catch!

Half of the ones you come up with make me instantly say to myself "WHY didn't I catch that one first?".

Along the lines of "Concluding the first act" - I'm here to fire the first salvo of the second act (second, literally and figuratively):

"Two Divided By Love" - the Grassroots

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Two Divided By Zero" by the Pet Shop Boys.

LOL, I feel like the Pet Shop Boys alone can provide me with enough material to keep me here all day. As it is I've still got two songs by them with the word "One" in their respective titles that I'm holding in reserve.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Beds And A Coffee Machine" - Savage Garden (one of their best)

Respectfully,

Ben

Good thing we switched gears. What with your Pet Shop reserve on the "One" thing and the fact that I was running thin and sweating the load with each post as well. This round should be Twice as good.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Two Of Us" by The Beatles.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two In A Million" - Chris Ledoux

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Two Of Hearts" by Stacey Q.

And yes, they beat as one.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two Brothers And A Stranger" - Mark Knopfler

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - That Stacy Q song was catchy. Makes me want to go fire up the old Marantz 1180-DC Integrated Amp and cut up some carpet!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Two Minutes To Midnight" by Iron Maiden.

-

Calico Jack

P.S. - Nice one, Ben! Gotta love Mark. He's currently on tour performing all sorts of goodies from his solo catalog as well as stuff from the Dire Straits. Above all else he's a fellow Fender Stratocaster enthusiast and a damn good player, so my hat's off to him. While we're on the subject, Iron Maiden's guitarists (Dave Murray, Adrian Smith, & Janick Gers) are also Strat players. Hell, Dave's the reason that I started playing a Strat myself back in the '80s.

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

"Two AM" - Iron Maiden (another timely selection by Iron Maiden)

Respectfully,

Ben

PS - Great info in Mark Knopfler. I will never get over "Tunnel of Love", my favorite guitar passages of his were on that song. The stuff he did with Chet Atkins was also outrageous (Notting HIllbillies).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

"Two's Up" by AC/DC.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links