Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 45)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Sasha, ain't you a little young to be listenin' to UFO? You must've had rocker parents that played old LPs to you instead of singing lullabys.

LOL, if she's too young to be digging on UFO, then what's my excuse for rockin' out to Benny Goodman and his orchestra over here? My parents used to regularly play 8-track tapes of Neil Diamond & the Village People when I was a kid, so I'm all messed up altogether!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

My parents were about 10 years + older than everyone elses parents when I was in school so they grew up during the depression and WWII before rock and roll came to be. Their music was all Bing Crosby, Perry Como, Sinatra, etc. They reviled the music I liked when I was growing up and considered it noise of course. My mom was taken to an Elvis concert by an old boyfriend of hers right when he got his start back in '55 or so. She said all it was was all teenage girls screaming, smoking, drinking, and she couldn't hear the music.

The funny thing is I remember playing the Moody Blues' "Nights in White Satin" for mom a few years ago thinking she would actually like the song. She complained that it was a bunch of noise! [Laugh] Pompous: yes. Noisely? Not close.

My dad was a little lighter on music though because he at least had some really old Ray Charles records in his collection. I remember playing the U2 song "Sunday Bloody Sunday" while we were painting the house some 20 years ago and he made this memorable comment:

"Now that song ain't half bad! Its all bad!"
[Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I remember playing the U2 song "Sunday Bloody Sunday" while we were painting the house some 20 years ago and he made this memorable comment:

"Now that song ain't half bad! Its all bad!"
[Laugh]

LOL, too funny. Incidentally, our classic rock station here in NYC (Q104.3 FM) just spent this past weekend playing nothing but top ten lists of songs in various categories as voted by the listeners, and topping the "top ten favorite U2 songs" list in the #1 spot was none other than "Sunday Bloody Sunday".

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DOA - Foo Fighters

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sasha, ain't you a little young to be listenin' to UFO? You must've had rocker parents that played old LPs to you instead of singing lullabys.

lol.My brother is 40 and he was and is still a huge UFO fan...Stangers in the night bro...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Tuesdays Gone"

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sweet Surrender" by Sarah McLachlan.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Jack, I do believe you have found a smilie to represent almost every song you post.

--------------------

mynamesinuse
Loyal Member
Member # 483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mynamesinuse   Email mynamesinuse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"King of the road" by Roger Miller
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stand Up - Trapt

--------------------

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suffocation - Souls to Deny

What can i say, i'm a metalhead for life. [Smile]

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Jack, I do believe you have found a smilie to represent almost every song you post.

I try my damnedest, but some have surely been easier to find than others. Here's what's in my head at this moment:

"Another Brick in the Wall (Part III)" by Pink Floyd.

-

Calico Jack

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Insensitive" by Jan Arden.

I can't believe how well-crafted this song is. The lyrics are so poignant, painful and easy to relate to for anyone who's ever found themselves on the light side of an unbalanced love.

Her vocals and musicianship are sterling. I feel like I sometimes overlook Jan Arden in the big picture of music, she (and songs like this) is / are amazing.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Connection" Elastica
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my GOD!!!!Look what the cat dragged in

POISON

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Complicated - Avril Lagvine

[Cry]

--------------------

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links