Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 79)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bon Jovi "Who Says You Can't Go Home"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Can I Play With Madness" by Iron Maiden.

-

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ, that little smiley of your would also go well with "A mind is a terrible thing to taste" by Ministry. (even though he`s enjoying it)

-

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
CJ, that little smiley of your would also go well with "A mind is a terrible thing to taste" by Ministry.

Oh no doubt, if there had actually been a Ministry song by that title rather than just an album (albeit my favorite by them), I definitely would've used that smiley for it by now.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daniel Powter - "You had bad day."

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Ministry...

How about "Stigmata"

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh no doubt, if there had actually been a Ministry song by that title rather than just an album (albeit my favorite by them), I definitely would've used that smiley for it by now.
Yes, you`re right, there isn`t even a song called that, I forgot.
My favourite album from them is "In case you didn`t feel like showing up". It`s incredible for a live album --- the sound is simply amazing.

Do you guys know some of the Ministry side projects with people like Jello Biafra or Ian Mackaye?

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All-American Rejects "Move Along"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

"Wet Work" by Q and Not U.

-Hal-

--------------------

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ocean Breathes Salty - Modest Mouse

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Ahhh, Modest Mouse. Love em!

To make the line complete:

"Strange" by Built to Spill

-Hal-

--------------------

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

And "She is Weird City" by Lotion.

-Hal-

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

Do you guys know some of the Ministry side projects with people like Jello Biafra or Ian Mackaye?

-Hal-

You mean like Pigface, Lard, or 10,000 Homo DJs, Revolting Cocks??? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Uriah Heep "Paradise/The Spell"

--------------------

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

quote:
You mean like Pigface, Lard, or 10,000 Homo DJs, Revolting Cocks???
Yes, and especially "Pailhead". I used to own that LP but sold it...now I regret it because it`s almost impossible to get a hold of again.

-Hal-

--------------------

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links