Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 81)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rascal Flatts 'Life Is A Highway' (from the Cars soundtrack) (obviously re-done, from the original Tom Cochrane version in 1992)

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sockratease
Loyal Member
Member # 13891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockratease   Author's Homepage   Email Sockratease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"One Leg Missing" from the Meet The Feebles soundtrack!

--------------------
http://www.lissawhipped.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nile- Lashed to the slave stick
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lust for Life" by Iggy Pop

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't Belong - Cold

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megadeth- Poison was the cure
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left Behind - Slipknot

--------------------

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title tune from "Friends".

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

I'm sorry...

[Cheers]

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

"Head like a Hole" by Nine Inch Nails

[Cheers]

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Sockratease
Loyal Member
Member # 13891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sockratease   Author's Homepage   Email Sockratease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Spam" by Monty Python's Fyling Circus!

--------------------
http://www.lissawhipped.com

Posts: 58 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:

I'm sorry...

[Cheers]

[Laugh]

Haha, I know it`s the cheesiest song ever but I can`t get it out of my head...I watched two entire Friends seasons on DVD over the last few days (with a female friend) and now that song is stuck...it`s even in my head when I wake up in the morning [Confused]

Time to put on that "Extreme Noise Terror"-CD just to have something else in my head [Wink]

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Complicated - Avril

--------------------

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

quote:
it`s even in my head when I wake up in the morning [Confused]

Man, I know exactly how you feel. I'll listen to the radio all day and hear a lot of good songs and one lame song. It's always the lame song that seems to stay with you... [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Sockratease:
"Spam" by Monty Python's Fyling Circus!

"I don't like Spam!" [Wink]

[Cheers]

[ July 03, 2006, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

"Perfect Day" by Lou Reed

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links