Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Music » What song is playing in your head right now? (Page 83)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  ...  252  253  254   
Author Topic: What song is playing in your head right now?
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One Way Ticket - The Darrkness

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Mudshovel" by Staind

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby One More Time - Dresden Dolls

--------------------

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revenge-ministry
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Ridin Dirty - Challmillionaire

--------------------

vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stalker-covenant
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Backstabber - Dresden Dolls

--------------------

Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"All through a life" --- Rites of Spring

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Fortress" --- Pinback

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Take On Me - Reel Big Fish

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg5_mlQOsUQ&mode=related&search=nightwish%20wishmaster

I have never heard of the band Nightwish or the song "Wishmster" before today, and I'm sorry to say that this parody video was my first exposure to their music. But, the video is funny, the song kicks ass, and I am going to look into some more Nightwish! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Voodoo" by Godsmack

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg5_mlQOsUQ&mode=related&search=nightwish%20wishmaster

I have never heard of the band Nightwish or the song "Wishmster" before today, and I'm sorry to say that this parody video was my first exposure to their music. But, the video is funny, the song kicks ass, and I am going to look into some more Nightwish! [Thumbs Up]

Yeah, I saw that on Youtube a few days ago...it`s one of the funniest things I´ve ever watched! That song is quite cool, too.
I showed that vid to some of my friends and in the last days we were always singing "Hamster...A Dentist...Fishmaster!"
Cool stuff.

-Hal-

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I showed that vid to some of my friends and in the last days we were always singing "Hamster...A Dentist...Fishmaster!"
Cool stuff.

[Big Grin] You a fan of the band Hal? I can't say as I even heard of them until the other day. I think I'll be hunting down one of their CD's though...they're pretty cool!

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've listened to Nightwish for years. They have a TON of music out there, but they are a very good band. Opera epic music.

Though they just fired that lead singer because she was an arrogant snob, so it does kill the enjoyment of the music a bit.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 254 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  ...  252  253  254   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links