Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Web Site URLs » 4 Sweaty StinkyFeet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 4 Sweaty StinkyFeet
luckystar
Board Regular
Member # 9082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luckystar   Email luckystar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the best in TRUE forced f/m footsmelling video clips visit my store
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2288

Hottees Slyyy and Kitty have been working out all day and are just too tired to cook so they order some food to be delivered. They been waiting for an hour and a half for the delivery guy to show up and are getting grumpy and pissed because they have not eaten yet. Slyyy is just about to call back to see what is taking so long when there is a knock at the door. Slyyy answers the door and yells "where the FUCK have you been?" Delivery boy steps in with the food and gets a look at Slyyy in her super tiny shorts that barely cover her ass and long legs, tiny tank top that really accentuates her breasts and he is mesmerized by this FOX!! he says "whoah, Sup, Damn" and gives her body a good gawking over. Kitty asks "where have you been?" Boy is like" you guys ordered at the busiest time of day" Kitty continues to bitch and states that "we been working out, we're hot, we are sweaty and we are hungry" Boy does'nt care and is like " yeah I can see that. look I have to get out of here can you bitches just give me my money?" All hell breaks loose as Both Slyyy and Kitty simultaneously say "BITCHES" kitty laughs and says" he did not just say that" Slyyy laughingly asks Kitty "Did he just call us bitches?" Kitty says"he just did". Boy is like" is there something wrong with that?" Slyyy is no longer smiling and says" I do think there is something wrong with calling us bitches" Kitty says "you have no respect" Boy tries to explain that its a good thing and that you are FLY and you look good. "Its a good thing?" says Slyyy. "would your boss like hearing that?" Boy is like "he would'nt care" Slyy picks up her cell phone to call his boss. Boy realizes the mistake he just made and try's to appologize. Slyyy does'nt call his boss and tells him to set the food down. She says" either we are going to call you boss or you are going to work for us!" Boy is looking confused and says "work it off?". He puts the bag down and Slyyy locks the deadbolt and tell him to "STRIP!". Dumb ass delivery boy starts to take his shirt off saying "Now we are talkin" thinking he is going to lay these bitches. Kitty is like "so he thinks, this boy has to be taught some respect" Slyyy says to Kitty " we can teach him a few things, I think you and I can do the Job" Boy continues stripping down to his boxers and says " I dont think you girls can teach me anything I don't already know" Slyyy is like"do you not listen well?" he says "what?" Slyyy points to the floor in front of her and says"Stand here". She steps behind him and pulls his boxers down to his ankles. " I said STRIP!!! , get down on your hands and knees" Boy does as he is told and gets down on the floor in front of Kitty as she starts to take of her tennis shoes. Kitty states " I been working out today long and hard" Boy backs up a bit " I can smell" he says. Slyyy slaps his ass and says "get your face up in there" Kitty holds her sneaker in front of his face and boy has a look of disgust on his face and says "ohhhh" Kitty then pushes her sweaty,stinky sock up against his nose. "Smell em" she says as Slyyy continues to slap his ass to motivate him. Kitty pulls off her nasty sweatsock and dangles it in front of his face. Kitty forces him to sniff and lick her sweaty feet as Slyyy lands some more bottom reddening smacks to his ass. She shoves her feet in his mouth making him swallow her toes. Kitty being satisfied with his foot cleaning suggests that they switch. They then switch places and Kitty slaps his ass even harder as Slyyy rubs his face with both of her stinky ass feet. She works his tongue making him clean all the sweat off her feet and then shoves all of her toes in his mouth so he can suck them. This boy really got taught some respect by these two lovely young women with rank ass forced foot sniffing, licking and footbathing with his tongue.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLove2
Major Player
Member # 3004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLove2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OH GOD!

Wall of text!

--------------------
You know so much about nothing at all.
-=+SoleLove+=-

Posts: 204 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links