Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » nfl (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: nfl
jasmin
Board Regular
Member # 6612

Icon 5 posted      Profile for jasmin   Email jasmin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who likes nfl
i like philadelphia eagles

--------------------
lick feet

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´m a huge Packers fan...however, being a nfl fanatic in mexico (where i live) kinda sucks, since all the media coverage usually focuses on soccer and nothing else...
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DA BEARS! Just not in recent years. Screw the Packers Mustard Man.
Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go raiders go!!
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eagles 4 Life!

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cowboys!!!

This saturday 4/23/05 NFL Draft ---don't forget espn and espn2---11:00 est---- [Woot]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How 'bout them Cowboys (in 2005)!!!!!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:

[Thumbs Up] My kinda guy ----- Go Boys

Dallas 1st pick Demarcus Ware defence end --Haley type guy.

Washington--also defence--corner Carlos Rodgers

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:

[Thumbs Up] My kinda guy ----- Go Boys

Dallas 1st pick Demarcus Ware defence end --Haley type guy.

Washington--also defence--corner Carlos Rodgers

It is about defense this year. Two DE in the 1st round and OLB in the 2nd. There is going to be some serious smash mouth hitting this year in Big D.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Texans! Let's go for a winning record this year, and maybe a Wild Card appearance!
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Texans! Let's go for a winning record this year, and maybe a Wild Card appearance!
Be ready to get burned by Phillip Buchanon. I have no idea what you guys wanted with him. [Roll Eyes]
over over overated

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Sasha'
Raiders went with defence as well for first pick-- Fabian Washington "corner back" what are your thoughts?

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
Sasha'
Raiders went with defence as well for first pick-- Fabian Washington "corner back" what are your thoughts?

Hes fast....I think he will return kicks and punts...Thats it

Kinda short to play corner in the NFL..

I think the steal of the day was Maurice Clarett.

He will rock in that Denver scheme.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAWN!!! First of all, it's baseball season, the Yankees BLOW and my Orioles are kicking ass in first place. And if any team is gonna rock in the NFL this coming season it's going to be the purple and black, the Ravens!

- Patrick

P.S. Sasha, the Baltimore Sun gave the Broncos an F rating for the draft report card. [Smile] Only team to do so. Had a couple of Ds and no Es.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links