Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » nfl (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: nfl
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.Kyle Boler.Na.. Your RAVENS got their Super Bowl....over and out.And Baseball,Your O's are in first place and its not even May.(big whoopie ding dong)How many more games to go? 1,023?I think, Right?

Franco with a o-2 count.Checks his signs, rubs his balls,spits,OHHH its a foul tip.REPEAT again.lol

Limit baseball to the weekends and add contact and well have something..

I'm glad the Broncos had a bad draft.I HATE THEM!!!!!!

[ April 28, 2005, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Sasha ]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha,

Kyle Boller is better than Tony Banks who was the Ravens QB for more than half the season when we went to the Super Bowl and didn't score an offensive TD in like 4 games straight. And this year we have Derrick Mason, to line up with Todd Heap and Jamal Lewis.

And say what you will about the Orioles. But so far they're 5-1 against the Yankees and 2-2 against the Red Sox. Might only be the start of May here, but at least I'm not like all the other baseball fans and just clamor over the Red Sox vs. Yankees BS that ESPN has to make into the biggest thing since, well, the Ravens Super Bowl. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I miss something.Why are the Angels now .Los Angeles?????

Ok.Boller..Na.Steelers will win that division again...Besides your team is really the COLTS.lol

Alright...Lets talk at the All Star break.My A's will make the playoffs before your O's.And we'll lose like we always do...

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The A's? Perhaps you guys should get Canseco back to get a little but of "juice" back in that line up. [Smile] And thanks for Miguel Tejada! Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links