Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Soccer (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soccer
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering,does anyone here care about soccer?What are your favourite teams?
Are you going to watch the Germany 2006 World Cup? [Cheers]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure! I will obviously root for the USA! Than I will most likley root for England and Brazil. I will try to watch as many games as I can.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally someone answering. [Big Grin]

I gotta say that I honestly think that Brazil will win this World Cup,but still i hope my Italy can get some chances too.
I am very interested in the "newcomers" too,like Trinidad & Tobago,Togo,Ivory Coast...I have an istinctive sympathy for these "rookies" and i hope they can surprise us.

Who do you think is the best player at the moment? I would definitely say Ronaldinho.He's just incomparable,he's on another level,really.

Oh,one more thing: do you support any club team as well?

--------------------

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't watched as much as I'd like. I'll catch some UEFA games on ESPN2 or the EPL on Fox Sports Net in Chicago. I just saw Chelsea vs Man Utd last wednesday. I'll watch as many Chicago Fire games (or go to some games) as I can.

Again, I haven't kept up with players outside the US, but Ronaldinho is a great player. I also keep an eye out for Ballak, Roberto Carlos, Zidane, Raul, Figo, Owen. I did hear Rooney will be out for at least 6 weeks.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
I did hear Rooney will be out for at least 6 weeks.

Sure,and probably he will have too skip the World Cup too.Too bad,he's good.

If you wanna watch a good game i think you should watch the Champions'League final, Arsenal VS Barcelona.

Now,that will be a good soccer game,hopefully.

--------------------

TN79
Loyal Member
Member # 11100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TN79   Email TN79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love soccer....one of my favorite sports to play and watch!!!

im going for Brazil and England since my teams arent in it........ which are canada and greece

i would agree with civis....ronaldinho is simply amazing....no one can compare in the past couple years!!!!

Posts: 56 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Man I saw videos of him doing UNHUMAN things. [Eek!]

And trust me,since this is my national sport I've seen a good number of good players,but all their "tricks" with the ball are not comparable to his ones.

If I find something interesting I'll post some links from youtube.

[Cheers]

--------------------

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Looks like Rooney will end up playing after all. Surprise to me. Hope they do good.

--------------------
 -

Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im currently in germany, ive got a ticket for the our first match tommorow. England all the way. although i have got £10 on australia coz they got 125/1 odds and have got a quite a good team.

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOT REALLY IAM A RUGBY LEAGUE FAN BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT THE SOCCERROOS DO GO FAR GO THE AUSSIES
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

I like rugby too Dazzz,also if I am a recent fan of that.

By the way,Aussies did well in the first game.
I am curious to see how will their next game be.
They might be the surprise of this World Cup.

--------------------

Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I REALLY HOPE THEY CAN BEAT BRAZIL AND GET THROUGH TO THE NEXT ROUND
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

If Brazil plays like he did vs croatia the Aussies might have a chance to avoid the loss at least.

If they play like they are supposed to do and show their real potential I guess you should count more on the next game vs croatia. [Tongue]

(by the way,I would be happily surprised too see them beating Brazil [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

i dont know much at all about soccer but i know brazil are good beating croatia might be the better bet
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´ll go for Portugal [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Cheers] ! After the game with Holland, we really need to beat England in order to shut up those who only wish to trash our team!
GO PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links