Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Soccer (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soccer
Lolo
Board Regular
Member # 6355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guy's, I was just wondering if any of you have a favorite soccer team in England?

I myself is a big Man Utd fan [Evil Grin] , and have followed them since The Great Dane joined them back in the 90'ties.

P.S. it hurts to call it soccer, but i figured that i had to, since this is a American site [Smile]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, you don't want to confuse us silly Americans do you? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, i hate that term. so much. its not soccer...its FOOTBALL...grrr! [Big Grin]

I'm a west ham fan here...a suffering west ham fan... ;-)

Good luck for the treble! [Big Grin]

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a man utd/chicago fire(MLS)fan

i feel for you west ham guys alot [Cry]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Title is as good as yours now...

and you never know, we might survive this season. Still a big ask, but theres a chance...

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, fulham looks to have lost it now. i'd rather be them gone then you guys.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon8
Board Regular
Member # 19249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon8   Email Jon8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i support Liverpool FC! athens on wednesday [Wink]

--------------------
i'm a 25 year old techno DJ/producer from the UK, now based in Berlin. my life is a non stop party.........

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm an L.A. Galaxy/Chelsea/FAS (Salvadoran team) fan. I know, I know, a lot of you would wonder how I could possibly like Chelsea, but for all the money they've spent, they play really hard-nosed and never give up. Really unlike a lot of big-spending teams, that try to play as aesthetically pleasing as possible.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I'm an L.A. Galaxy/Chelsea/FAS (Salvadoran team) fan. I know, I know, a lot of you would wonder how I could possibly like Chelsea, but for all the money they've spent, they play really hard-nosed and never give up. Really unlike a lot of big-spending teams, that try to play as aesthetically pleasing as possible.

well, other then "Fat" franky, i think chelsea have a decent team. they deserved the cup double
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE NEW LEAGUE SEASON?????

[Big Grin]
[Big Grin]
[Big Grin]

Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
West Ham Fan, Prob can tell by the name "Come on you irons" [Big Grin]

ps Im really excited about start of season

Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

sorry about you guys losing tevez. i have a feeling liverpool might do something amazing this year.

oh, and congrats to brian mcbride for getting the captains armband at fulham.

Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forsure33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tevez was a god send last year and surved his purpose by keeping us up, Good luck to him a Man U he is a world class player and deserves a world class team as much as it hurts me to say it. But west ham will not be in that position again this year, top 8 finish. COME ON YOU IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 154 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

better hope so. i think newcastle may be good this year, as long a owen doesn't mess up his knee(AGAIN!!!)

but i think liverpool might pull it off. which hurts me to say because i HATE torres.

Forsure33
Major Player
Member # 24404

Liverpool still have couple more seasons before they are up there. I think it will be three horse race man u arsenal and chelsea.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links