Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » Soccer (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soccer
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arsenal's gonna finish 4th again, trsut me. don't be surprised if sunderland do better then arsenal. roy keane can make a dog run through a brick wall(?) so i assume he can get those boys to win matches for him.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I support everton. I think we'l finish in the top 5 this season. no doubt chelsea will get the title

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't see chelsea winning it either. from the looks of it, it'll be everton and liverpool til christmas break. then all hell will break lose from there.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PGH
Member # 20970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PGH   Email PGH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Liverpool fan but I'm not sure they will be on top at the end of the season. They seem to lose matches that they should be winning and win matches they should be losing so they seem pretty unpredictable. This was last season's perspective of course. ManU have started out pretty poorly but they haven't been playing with the 2 R's for the last few games. I think Chelsea could possibly take it though. Man City started out strong with SGE in the management slot but lost their last 2. Really it is still up for grabs and what a great season it is going to be. Looking forward to it!

PGH

P.S. I still haven't been able to get into the MLS games though, although I did watch LA Galaxy and NY Red Bulls. What a match that was eh? 9 goals?!?!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by PGH:
I'm a Liverpool fan but I'm not sure they will be on top at the end of the season. They seem to lose matches that they should be winning and win matches they should be losing so they seem pretty unpredictable. This was last season's perspective of course. ManU have started out pretty poorly but they haven't been playing with the 2 R's for the last few games. I think Chelsea could possibly take it though. Man City started out strong with SGE in the management slot but lost their last 2. Really it is still up for grabs and what a great season it is going to be. Looking forward to it!

PGH

P.S. I still haven't been able to get into the MLS games though, although I did watch LA Galaxy and NY Red Bulls. What a match that was eh? 9 goals?!?!

the MLS season is winding down to the playoff strecth. LAG have fuck all for the playoffs, they're out. my Chicago Fire are within reach of that 8th spot(if they'd beat NYRB, we'd be 7th) but houston is still the team to beat.
dick_wedge
Board Regular
Member # 26733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dick_wedge   Email dick_wedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
liverpool are looking dangerous, which i dont like because i cant stand gerrard.!
Sadly aberdeen aint started well

Posts: 12 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon8
Board Regular
Member # 19249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon8   Email Jon8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why can't you stand gerrard? best midfielder in the world [Wink]

--------------------
i'm a 25 year old techno DJ/producer from the UK, now based in Berlin. my life is a non stop party.........

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Jon8:
why can't you stand gerrard? best midfielder in the world [Wink]

i agree

i LOVE gerrard, but can't stand lampard.

Celtic beating AC Milan, Liverpool losing to Marselle.

the champions league is already coming up with upsets in it's first 2 weeks

ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liverpool who I have followed for more years than I'd like to admit,will not win anything so long as "tinkerbell" Benitez keeps up this foolishness of rotating his teams.I'm sure the great Bill Shankley & Bob Paisley are turning over in there graves now with this idea.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by ilovefeet:
Liverpool who I have followed for more years than I'd like to admit,will not win anything so long as "tinkerbell" Benitez keeps up this foolishness of rotating his teams.I'm sure the great Bill Shankley & Bob Paisley are turning over in there graves now with this idea.

hell, brian clough is probably turning over in his grave as well. that is a silly fucking thing for Rafa to do. i'm starting to think he's doing this because Xabi Alonso's out.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links