Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Hobbies/Interests » Sports/Wrestling/MMA » stanley cup finals (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: stanley cup finals
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who wins in this rematch?

pens or wings

i'm a huge pens fan and i think they have improved since last year

i still think the wings will win [Cry]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike man! The Pens have 3 lines of offense!! The Wings haven't faced that kind of lineup all playoffs,well, the Ducks maybe posed the biggest offensive threat to the Wings but still can't hold a candle to Malkin and Crosby not to mention the silent sniper that Fedotenko has become.

The Wings have Datsuyk and Lidstrom injured as well,doubtful for game 1 too [Big Grin]

Plus I have Crosby as my only guy left in my pool for $400 [Big Grin] So I NEED the Pens to win!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope you are right but the wings are much deeper than the pens

they will inject whatever it takes to make datsuyk and lidstrom healthy, their younger guys have improved

they dominated the pens last year, it was a miracle they won 2 games and now they have hossa who played better than crosby and malkin in the final

everybody in the burgh is predicting the pens to win, i just think it is all wishful thinking

i hope i am wrong but that doesn't happen too often [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO WINGS! Gotta get the hometown to win.

Gotta give the Pens credit for getting back after they had a horrid season. They needed to get rid of Therrien (I hope I spelled that right) beacuse he held them back. Now they're just being let loose. If you want a good look at how to beat the Wings, study the Ducks. They almost did it.

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Pittsburgh so I got to go with the home team.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in pgh too! GO PENS!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

doesn't look good

osgood is standing on his head

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in michigan and am a huge wings fan. even though the wings lost game 3, still in good shape in the series. was hoping that they could win one of the 2 games in pittsburgh to take control of the series. will find out thursday night. go wings!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

must win for the pens tomorrow

i think they have a chance, last year the wings completely outplayed them in the first 3 games, it's been pretty even so far

i could see the wings winning in 5, i could also see the pens winning in 7

the refs need to wake up, there shoudl've been a penalty shot when zetterberg grabbed the puck off of osgood's back, and the pens had 6 guys on the ice for 25 seconds

i don't agree with the "throw out the rule book and let them play" motto that many people seem to have for championship games

heck we're still hearing seattle seahawk and any fan that hates the steelers bitch about super bowl 40 [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck man, Pens looked so good at home, especially the way they turned things around in game 4 and took over but at the end of the day they still gotta win one in Detroit where the Wings are a complete machine. Datsyuk's back which has they're powerplay flying and they're up 5 zip after two. Not looking good. Much like Michael P I was going for the Penguins big time but expecting them to lose because as much as I hate detroit there's no denying how good a team they are. I was starting to believe the Pens might have a chance when they evened things up 2-2 but after watching the first 2 periods of tonights game there's no way the Pens will win. Even if they can win back in Pittsburgh they'll never beat the Wings in a 7th game in Detroit.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking Wings, I'd say Fleury is rattled but then again I can't blame him having offensive power like that coming at him for a solid 60 minutes.Garon looked solid though, I'd go with Garon for Game 6 if I was Blysma.

I have a funny feeling the Pens won't win in Pittsburgh, even though they should... God I don't want to see the Wings win the Cup again...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

after last nights debacle, it is hard for me to think the pens will win on tuesday, let alone game 7 on friday

not only did they get their butts kicked, they completely lost their composure and started playing like the Filthadelphia Cryers

i didn't expect datsyuk to be a factor but he had 2 assists

i thought pens had a chance when they tied the series, at this point it just doesn't seem realistic for them to skate with the puck this season

god i don't want the wings to skate on our ice again with the cup, expecially with that pussy traitor marian hossa

with the young star power the pens have i imagine they will win a cup some time in the next 5 years

it often seemed like the best team in the west got upset in the playoffs, just look at edmonton in 06, calgary in 04, anaheim in 03

there's no doubt in my mind these pens would've beaten those teams, including the teams that won the cups those years

it's a shame the pens had to play the best team the two years they made the finals

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Game Night! Go Pens!

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Game 7...YAY...
PENS! PENS! PENS! PENS! PENS! PENS!

It's all over boys, they already engraved the names of the PENS on the cup.

;-)

D.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links