Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which smells better (stronger) left or right? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which smells better (stronger) left or right?
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 5 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two previous girlfriends and my wife each have a sweeter and stronger smelling left foot, and one other girfriend has a sweeter and stronger smelling right foot. Also, a woman at work who always leaves her shoes under her desk has sweeter and stronger smelling left shoes.

Has anyone else noticed a similar pattern? Just curious!

Moman

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both feet smell exactly the same.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was a fluke with my wife!!! The right!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm never thought of that my wifes feet smelled quite nice last night i havent noticed any stronger fragrance on the left or right guess both are equal

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never knew there was much of a difference. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fresh
Board Regular
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fresh   Email Fresh       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm im not a big fan of my stepmoms feet but,
it may be a lil strange but my sister has very pretty feet. she lets me rub them once in awhile:) i think she catchin on to my fetish tho

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fresh
Board Regular
Member # 7360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fresh   Email Fresh       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm oops wrong topic sorry
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Cow! This topic was "dead" for over two years, and now it's got some responses. I had almost forgot I had posted it back then! [Smile]

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe it's the right. i wonder if it has anything to do with what the dominant side is?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent foundany differences in the smell whatsoever. I guess if she s lost one shoe in the street then I guess the other would smell stronger than the other .... :joke:

[Smile]

See ya

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOTH OT THEM ARE GOO TO SMELL

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never noticed a difference in smell between a gal's left foot and right foot, but you've just given me yet another excuse to keep shoving my face in their feet.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two years later, this topic is getting new life ey again (originally started in 2003, with a reply to revive it in 2005, now another from me today to revive it again in 2007) I am thinking what if there could be fluctuation in whether or not the person is right-handed or left-handed -- just a thought. I'm thinking what if there is a slight variation that correlates in whichever hand they're dominant with?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I share Calico Jack's sentiments (or "scent"-iments?...). I never noticed a difference, but that won't stop me from trying to see if there is a difference.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't noticed any difference between the right and the left but now I'll definitely have to pay closer attention to see.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links