Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which smells better (stronger) left or right? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which smells better (stronger) left or right?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never noticed if there was a difference either.... All the more reason to do some field testing now! [Evil Grin]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's left foot has a stronger smell. It's wierd, but I can tell a difference

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never thought of it before... hum.. time to investigate. i know one of her feet is more sensitive to touch than the other... but that is about it.. never bothered to figure which one either.. just i'm too focused on the matter of enjoying her feet when i get the chance.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must have missed this 1,when smelling the wife's feet,the left and right do smell different.One of em is stronger than the other.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyrax
Board Regular
Member # 19370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyrax   Email Cyrax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend's left foot smells stronger and sweeter than her right .

--------------------
Cyrax

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with my ex, her right foot always smelled a lot more than the left one. or was it the other way around? i dont know but yeah there was a very noticable difference.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after much trying to figure it out.. i think my lady's left foot has a very slight stronger odor, but super hard to tell. took many sniffing sessions to make up my mind. i think it more depends on the shoe.. if she dangles (rarely ever) or dips out of the shoe (less rare) to breath it. if she does both.. or not.

but... i think there is a slight edge for the left foot as being stronger... the right is a slight bit sweeter type odor.

however... most times.. it's about dead on.

my ex.. now that I think of it.. her right foot had a stronger odor.

one woman who's feet i enjoyed massaging back in the day.. it was the right one that had more scent.

after that.. i've not really noticed much differences in all the feet i've touched.

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this theory...
I know one girl who is right handed but, has a smellier left foot than her right foot. It could be due to how she washes her feet. Because she's right handed, she can reach her right foot and lather better than on her left foot.
I could be wrong...just my 2 pennies worth [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

nice theory.. not sure if it can be tested though.

my theory... both feet aren't symetrical. usually.. one is larger than the other.. so.. the one with the 'tighter' shoe.... will have less chance to 'breath' off sweat.. hence a stronger scent. my theory. again.. not easy to test.

RPM

--------------------

Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never heard of such a thing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links