Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women into other women's feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women into other women's feet?
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know its a rarity, and most of the time it's not truly foot worship rather a dramatization, but how rare is a woman with a fetish for another woman's feet? Funny thing...in my other post marked "Interesting thing about Seinfeld" I found a Seinfeld message board, and asked if anyone had seen the episode on there. Then someone replies telling me "It sounds like a dream one of our members would have about real Elaine's feet". First thing that comes to mind is a guy open with his fetish. Nope! Its a girl, and a dancer at that. I was blown away. This girl that I met on this board has a HUUUUUUUGE fetish for Elaine on seinfeld's feet, and it struck my as a pleasant surprise. She has posted a bunch of pictures of Julia Louis-Dreyfus' (Elaine)feet, if anyone wants a link just reply. Just an interesting find....which leads to the bigger question. How many women out there are actually into feet?
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an interesting thought mystik, but I can't see too many women taking more than a casual interest in other womens' feet, unless of course said girl is bi or gay to begin with. Did this dancer girl make any mention about which way she flies?

As for the link, sure, post it if you would please. I can't attest to being a big fan of Julia Louis Dreyfuss' feet, but maybe seeing some nice pics would make a believer out of me. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. In my point of view, there are tons of women into women´s feet. At least, all the women that i´ve talked to on the net or received mail from were in fact attracted to female feet. None of them liked male feet.
[kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
male feet are manky anyway!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
male feet are manky anyway!!

Manky? What does that mean?

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover_incali
Board Regular
Member # 1801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover_incali   Email solelover_incali   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when my girlfriend watches tv, or thumbs through magazines or a clothing magazine, she'll point out, "oh, she has cute feet"
Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Midnite
Loyal Member
Member # 1797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midnite   Email Midnite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id love the link to elains feet pictures, mystik. to tell you the truth ive never got a good look at em.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elzbennet:
Hi. In my point of view, there are tons of women into women´s feet. At least, all the women that i´ve talked to on the net or received mail from were in fact attracted to female feet. None of them liked male feet.
[kiss]

Are you sure it's an actual attraction, or just an acknowledgement that a girl may have pretty feet?

This is one of many differences that I've noticed between men and women, as I'm sure a lot of other people have noticed. While a man may be able to recognize that another man may be good looking, without being attracted to him, he'll usually keep it to himself. Whereas if a woman can recognize another woman as being pretty, without actually being attracted to her, she can say something without raising an eyebrow out of anybody.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a "flaw" of any kind in men. Matter of fact, the world would get creepy real quick if there were suddenly a mass of guys complimenting each others' build, hair, clothes, etc, in my opinion... [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
While a man may be able to recognize that another man may be good looking, without being attracted to him, he'll usually keep it to himself. Whereas if a woman can recognize another woman as being pretty, without actually being attracted to her, she can say something without raising an eyebrow out of anybody.

This is very true Lou. When I go into nightclubs or bars I see it all the time. A guy knows when his competition just walked into the room and sole his thunder with the ladies. Guys will not say anything, but our body language/actions will acknowledge the guy or competition.

I think it is a matter of most women admiring the fact that another woman has pretty feet or is pretty and nothing more. My wife will acknowledge another woman if she has her stuff together, but she is not lusting to suck the woman's toes. Conversely, there are women out there that truly want to suck on another woman's toes, feet, ass, etc. I can't blame them for wanting to do that. I guess I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body [Laugh]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
I guess I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body
LMAO! [Laugh]

I don't know if anybody remembers, but a few years back, there was a saying in some leftist circles about people needing to "get in touch with their inner-homosexual", if you can believe that... [Roll Eyes]

I remember somebody saying that to me on a forum once, and my reply was something like: "I have, and my inner-homosexual is a lesbian!" [Big Grin]

Your response made me think of that incident. Women are just too pretty to not be appreciated, and to me it makes sense that women can acknowledge the beauty of other women. Women tend to go to further lengths than men to look good, so it's only cool that other women can appreciate the efforts. Us guys appreciate the efforts these girls put forth too, just on more and eeper levels. [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting responses...I remember my girlfriend went in for a pedicure...and before me she didnt think feet were attractive at all and didnt even put on toenail polish. This day she gets home, I love to tan polish she has, and proceeds to tell me "OMG the girl next to me had such PERFECT feet. I mean they were incredible" So I think it's us that makes them do this...we give them a little bit of our fetish.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebeit
Board Regular
Member # 1410

Icon 14 posted      Profile for solebeit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So I think it's us that makes them do this...we give them a little bit of our fetish.
I find this to be true. The girl I'm with right now never really had a thing for feet before. She never really thought of them as a sexual body part. Now, all she does is tell me about feet or point out other girl's feet. She will even ask other girls how they feel about feet.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solebeit. I have suspected for some time that lady's not only secretly enjoy their feet being classed as a turn-on but they secretly(if judging by a few of the english ladys I have met are anything to go by) want to get to grips with our's as well, you would be surprised. I had an old headmisstress at my first school who used to punish any chrildren who had been naughty by making them sit outside her office without their shoes & socks,but the strange thimg is she used to always let the girls off with a warning, no one is going to convince me that she did'nt have a footfetish.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife always checks out other womens feet because she loves shoes. She has even commented about different nail polish colors.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleluverUK
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solebeit and solelover-incali, I am very jealous. I would love to have a girlfriend who openly appreciates the beauty of other womens feet. Maybe this is a stupid question but does it turn you on when they make these comments? I know it definately would me. Also solelover can you remember which womans feet (I'm assuming they were the feet of a famous woman) your girlfriend commented on?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links