Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women into other women's feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women into other women's feet?
footfucker126
Board Regular
Member # 13047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker126   Email footfucker126   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi im 21 in plymouth devon id love to meet any women who me to play and worship their feet ntoes

--------------------
mmmm feet n toes 23yr old guy Reading England.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not all women dislike mens feet. My girlfriend likes my feet and she sometimes sucks my toes during foreplay and while we are having sex. That may sound kind of wierd, but I'm not complaining. We share the fetish together. She's not into other womens feet, but she has made comments about other womens feet.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known of at least a couple girls who were attracted to other girls' feet. Both were bi.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny-D
Loyal Member
Member # 12283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny-D   Author's Homepage   Email Sonny-D   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when one summer when I was a Teen and I went over to my next door neighbor house just to chill out during a summer afternoon.As I was approaching her porch I could see that she had just finish giving herself a pedicure, I never knew green nail polish to be so hot. Well as she sat there with her sexy tan legs crossed her friend who was 2 years younger than her showed up.

So we played cards for a while as I sneaked as many glances as I could. Once the games were over my friend comes over and we start shooting the shit while the girls are talking. Next thing you know the younger girl was on the stair beneath my neighbor (who was sitting on a chair) stroking her toes! She was stroking the area between her Big toe and second toe on her right foot. Mind you her legs were still crossed at this point. She did this for about 30 seconds while staring at them the entire time. I thought
that the fact that the girl who was getting the massage wasn't saying anything was almost as sexy as the massage itself.

In conclusion While I don't think the younger lady had a "foot fetish" per se she couldn't help but acknowledge what we all already know.

Women's Feet are a thing of undeniable beauty.

[ March 02, 2006, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Sonny-D ]

--------------------
The perfect foot is a rare thing, you could spend your life looking for one and it would not be a wasted life.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logo29a
Major Player
Member # 9556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logo29a   Email logo29a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystik, where's this link you were promising?
Posts: 186 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you Sonny-D.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just passing by to tell you all, that this thread makes think of my #1 fantasy. to see another woman make love to my wife's feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links