Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favourite Type Of Shoe (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Favourite Type Of Shoe
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, what are your favourite types of womens shoes, ones that you think are the most sexy, as there is so many about that enhance the female foot. My favourites as you can judge by my name are mules these allow you to see the toes and soles and most of the foot when the lady is walking, flip flops are also very nice as these almost show the whole of the foot. Just intrested in other members favourites or ladys which do you prefer?
Ben
[Mmm] [Mmm]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great-looking foot & toes there, muleslicker. I'm not really a big "shoe guy" per se as I prefer bare feet, but I guess my favorite types of shoes to see on a woman would be something strappy, open-toed, sexually-provocative and incredibly revealing. They'd probably have a nice high heel which would help to accentuate the muscular qualities in the gal's lower legs. I also like seeing mules like the one you just posted as well, especially when the toes protruding from the front are well-shaped & wearing a great nailpolish color.

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love an open-toe strappy high heel that ties around the calves.

Flip-flops are pretty sexy, too. There is something so casual, yet revealing about them.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khasm
Board Regular
Member # 3272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khasm   Email Khasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not into shoes lots, mostly bare feet. [Drool]
but shoes do increase the sexiness of the foot. i mostly like high heels or sandals. i love it when i'm on holiday and cause it's so hot, all the fine women are wearing sandals and you get to watch them sexy feet! [Mmm]

Posts: 13 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stilleto heels of any type but espessialy real leather pumps with pointed toes...Yow!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've successfully narrowed my choices down to two: Any kind of platform sandle, (i.e. "wedges") and mules!

What a coincidence! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pheet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pheet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the "Business"lady high heels about 3inches andin black or the light grey in color,especially if it show low toe clevage or instep, [Wink] but most find that tacky [Cry]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like flat thong sandals and original dr. scholl's the best. I do like the sandals that are in your avatar too.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant beat bare feet. But, i so have fave foot wear.

Being Aussie, and as its currently summer, i simply cant go past thongs (you lot know them as flip-flops). Now, i never was a great fan of them, as they used to add to the "crust" on a womens heel, and seemed to make the soles dirty. Plus, the were always cheap things. Now, they are glamourous and sexy! Pink in my fave color.

I also like any revealing strappy formal high heel. Mules are good too, for that dangling effect.

Around the house, i love my wife in "scuffs". You know, those fluffy terry-toweliing slippers. They make her feet so warm and soft.

In winter, i adore ugg boots on my wife. I know they hide it all, but when i slip them off, my wifes feet are so amazingly warm and soft.

I am not a fan of flat leather sandals. Like the Indian ones with the big toe band. Nup, i hate them.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
planetgong
Elite Trooper
Member # 2481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for planetgong   Email planetgong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a stocking and shoe guy myself.The sluttier the better. Stripper shoes with lots of tongue access. Here's a link to what is IMO bar none the sexiest pair of shoes i've ever seen.

http://img64.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img64&image=285835ch.jpg

Not exactly what I would call practical footware. What do you think?

Posts: 359 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've successfully narrowed my choices down to two: Any kind of platform sandle, (i.e. "wedges") and mules!
ShowmyoToes hit it on the head.

I love platform sandals. They do not have to be wedge type though, but I like wedges too. I also like the variation of platform sandals also known as mules. The higher the heel on the mule, the better.

Planetgong,

I wonder how the arches feel when they are in shoes like those.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
planetgong
Elite Trooper
Member # 2481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for planetgong   Email planetgong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife says those shoes gotta hurt. Who cares. If she was wearing those she wouldnt be standing for very long. lol
Posts: 359 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by planetgong:
Not exactly what I would call practical footware. What do you think?

LOL, practical they're definitely not. But eyecatching? Oh yes, I'd say they qualify. Incidentally, those are two very sexy feet in those, and the feet absolutely stole all of my attention away from the shoes in record time!

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strappy high heels for me.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links