Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Science behind the footfetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Science behind the footfetish
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by z80 ParaNoia:
i wish there was a treatment that made my foot fetish "worse"

That's an interesting way of looking at it, I guess it depends how much further you wish for it to develop.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by z80 ParaNoia:
i wish there was a treatment that made my foot fetish "worse"

That's an interesting way of looking at it, I guess it depends how much further you wish for it to develop.
Come too think of it, Paranoia;, there most likely is one if you type into, Google they will no doubt point you in the direfction your wishing too go.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfootluv
Board Regular
Member # 12906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfootluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferret, very well documented. This explains how, if one develops a fondness for feet quickly escalates to a fetish (actually called a partialism). (A fetish is an attraction to an inanimate object; a partialism is an attraction to a part of the human body. However, fetish is commonly used and is pretty much mainstream). The quick escalation to foot attraction sexually is probably due to the neural pathways developed between the sex and foot centers in the brain which are close together.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of the a post I saw not too long ago from Discovery Health, talking about feet. Very similar. Nice post, thanks!
Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvfootluv:
The quick escalation to foot attraction sexually is probably due to the neural pathways developed between the sex and foot centers in the brain which are close together.

I've heard that same explanation posited before and it does seem perfectly reasonable to me. However, when asked in casual conversation why I like female feet so much, I always just find it much easier to simply blurt out "Because they're freakin' hot!" It's not an approach that I'd exactly call scientific, but it works for me!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links