Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoe Fuckers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Shoe Fuckers
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the last few weeks I have been jerking off with a pair of red mary janes flats by Aerosoles that my wife likes to wear. She doesnt know that I've been dumping my load into the toe of these shoes. It's real hott when she wears them (especially in bare feet). I think of my jizz mixing with her sweaty toes while she is at the office.

I love fucking these shoes because the leather is so soft. I have fucked some of her slut shoes before. Once she even licked the cum off of a pair of stilletos that she wore while I fucked her.

Anyways, how many shoe fuckers out there? Also, isn't it fun to know you've cum in a pair of shoes or sox? Especially when the girl wears 'em.

I look forward to reading everyones thoughts on this vital issue.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love doing that too. There are a ton of Yahoo groups.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into shoes, only sandals, and I have unloaded on a few pairs of strangers sandals that I borrowed and my wifes. In both cases they were not aware of it and I cleaned them up after having my fun. Maybe I have unusually pungent cum but, there's no way my wife wouldn't notice the odor if I was dumping in her shoes. She'd never go for that. Now cumming on her feet while she has her sandals on I might be able to swing. I'd love to see her toes, covered with cum, in some of her thong sandals.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, I love cumming on my wife's pretty pink toenails, its so sexy. And yes I love fucking shoes too. I have jerked off into a couple pairs of my mother in law's shoe. Most recently a pair of slippers. The problem is, my mother in laws feet dont sweat very much so I have to use my imagination. You are right though hott it is awesome thinking of my cum all over her feet in those shoes.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best part is when you SEE them wearing the shoes the next day when they don't know you even like feet OR that there is cum in their shoes..kinda like "gotcha baby" .. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have fucked a few pairs of tennid shoes in my day, the best belonging to a pair of lesbians I went to college with. They left some used running shoes and socks in the lab which I defiled a few times.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now cumming on her feet while she has her sandals on I might be able to swing. I'd love to see her toes, covered with cum, in some of her thong sandals.

GO FOR IT, my man! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Best part is when you SEE them wearing the shoes the next day when they don't know you even like feet OR that there is cum in their shoes..kinda like "gotcha baby" .. [Big Grin]

I think it's foot lover's way of "marking" their territory! It's am interesting psychological aspect of a fetish. Related to that- though I don't think that way much any more, I used to psychologically "claim" or "mark" a girl I masturbated to as a member of my exclusive "club."
I had a pretty big club by the way! [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footref
Board Regular
Member # 3981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footref   Email footref   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have enjoyed fucking shoes for years, my wifes as well as others. I would agree that it is such a huge turn on to see them wearing the shoes later. Always thought it was the best way to "have sex" with someone who because of your relationship or age you never would be able to have sex with; as for example my sister-in-laws
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
...cumming on her feet while she has her sandals on I might be able to swing. I'd love to see her toes, covered with cum, in some of her thong sandals.

Though I've cum on her feet alone and on her sandals/FF's alone, I had never cum on her feet while in her sandals. I finally did it over the weekend. For those of you that are into the foot/sandal thing, here's the details:

Having the whole afternoon to ourselves, we got busy. Our initial foreplay included some kissing and snuggling , then me rubbing her legs and feet. While she lay on her stomach I moved on to kissing her feet and sucking on her toes, especially her right foot that has her anklet and toe ring on it, while rubbing my dripping cock against the sole of her left foot. While standing up to kiss a bit, I noticed a pair of her flip-flops by the bed, so I told her to slip them on and come to the other side of the bed. I was tickled as she asked me "these sandals?" wanting to make sure they were the right ones I wanted. She slipped them on and came around the bed.

I had her lay down across the bed and, knowing what was coming, she assumed my favoriate position for me to perform oral on her. Her right leg hung over the side of the bed, her foot pointed down, just pushing the flip-flop against the carpet enough to hold it on her foot. Pulling her left leg up, she propped her left foot with the flip-flop up on the bed. I love this position because I have full view of her left foot, and she can caress my cock with her right foot, which she was doing, while I worked on her orally.

Though I had every intention of this being foreplay and eventually making love to her, she wound up climaxing quickly and powerfully. I looked down and the top of her right foot, which had been caressing my cock, was glistening with pre-cum.

I knew instantly what I was going to do. I slipped the flip-flop off her left foot, laying it on the bed next to her foot so it would be visible while I caressed her foot and kissed her toes. I kept the one on her right foot. She started moaning as I started sliding my cock around the wetness on her foot and stroking myself. The sight of her laying naked across the bed, vagina dripping with wetness, reveling in the afterglow of a strong climax, wearing nothing but her flip-flops was incredible. I alternated between caressing her left foot, occassionally leaning down to kiss and lick her toes and taking in the sight of her right foot (anklet, toe ring and flip-flop) before grabbing her right foot so I could direct my load as I came right onto the top of her foot. Some ran down toward her toes and the flip-flop thong and a large glob ran off the side of her foot and down onto the sole of the flip-flop. Gosh what a hot sight it was!

She lay still as I got up and grabbed some kleenex to clean up with. She asked me if any got on the carpet. I replied "one little spot" which was being totally honest- all the rest had stayed on her foot or her flip-flop. I slipped the FF off her right foot while wiping some of the cum off. I loosely wiped off her flip-flop, actually spreading the cum around as much as soaking it up. (a bit intentionally) She grabbed some more kleenex and continued to try to to wipe off all the cum, especially between her toes. I dropped her FF's back in the same place they had been before, noticing the sheen on the sole from the remaining cum I had smeared around. She made no effort to examine them or clean them up.

Later that afternoon, she wore them when we went to the store. Of course knowing that I had creamed the one a short time ago and she was wearing it without concern was very exciting.

I can't hardly tell you how arousing and sexually fulfilling this sexual encounter was for me. I'm continually amazed at how much she's indulging my foot fetish. I was blown away by the fact that:

- not only did she not balk about putting them on for my pleasure, but she asked me if they were the right ones. (because she's got so many now.)

- without question or hesitation she let me blow my load all over one of them and showed no concern as to how well I cleaned it up, then wore it later without concern. Her non-reaction was totally unexpected. Not only was I expecting some concern about doing it to begin with, I figured she'd demand that I clean them up (even hand wash them) if she let me cum on them.

In respect to this activity, other than doing it with her other sandals, the only other thing I'd like to have her do sometime, even if just privately, is to delay cleaning her feet and FF/Sandal, wearing them while the cum squishes between her toes and sole, either for a bit, or until it dries. That would be unbelievably sexy for me.

Feel free to comment or PM me.

[ August 26, 2006, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Desired
Board Regular
Member # 9530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desired   Email Desired   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have done alot of shoe fucking over these years such as heels, slippers shoes. I love the opened toe heels, itz perfect to slid up and down. But, i have never really tryed cumming onto the shoe. I am scared that they would find out. How do u guys clean up?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have also been cumming in shoes for years ....
be it ex's shoes or strangers shoes , I always leave ALL my cum in the shoes .
ever since high school , I've did it , & love seeing them notice , trying to figure out whats in their shoes . [Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't fuck shoes, but I do masturbate daily with my wife's shoes. I love licking the toe prints and sniffing her foot sweat and stroking..UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by Desired:
Well, I have done alot of shoe fucking over these years such as heels, slippers shoes. I love the opened toe heels, itz perfect to slid up and down.

What excites you the most- the actual physical feeling of fucking them or the sight of fucking them? I've done my wife's sandals and flip-flops a few times, and must say that actual physical feeling excites me as much as the sight of me fucking it. (BTW- I only do them with lube or in the shower)
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whenever i've done it its been the toeprints and the smell that gets me excited.

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links