Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Shoe Fuckers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Shoe Fuckers
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather jizz on the feet that were in them or while she's in `em. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I luv it, sniffing & rubbing my cock in them. Lately, I luv taking her flip flops and smacking my hard cock with them.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to dump a load in Kims shoes. It vary's which pair but usually use her shoes for the smell to help get me off. I always tell her when i have done so by telling her I had to borrow a pair of shoes that day. It is exciting knowing that I unloaded in a pair but hell, I done it to all of them...LOL

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footref...Dude you are right on point.....I would love to get FJ's from my sister-in-laws and from my wife's nieces but suffice it to say..when the opportunity presents itself I never hesitate to dump in their shoes, socks or nylons....I let it dry and rejoice when they put them on knowing the heat from their feet will moisten and "coat" their pretty feet with my cum. I love it!!

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into shoes really, I'm mostly a flip flop and sandal man but I've fucked a few pairs of girls sneakers and it feels good.

I regulary masturbate with my stepsisters flip flops, she has four pairs that all get regular use.

I've jizzed on those things so many times, I must have blown 3 or 4 litres on them.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
whenever i've done it its been the toeprints and the smell that gets me excited.

[Hump]

yeh, the same for me too!! but i dnt like jacking into them, i like to lick the whole shoe and then when i see her wear it the next time, i know that my tongue has been where her feet been. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stryker
Board Regular
Member # 6993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stryker   Email stryker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree feetluv opentoe shoes are the best. that feeling u get as u penerate tighter n tighter n tighter he shoots he scores
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a post I added a few years ago.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000157;p=1#000000

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have any of you been able see ant of the girls put on the shoes that you've freshly cummed in ???
.... I love seeing this happen & would like to hear about it !!

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor_White
Loyal Member
Member # 3799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Professor_White   Email Professor_White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex showed me this pair of candie's high heels that she wears and the first thing that popped in my head was "I have to fuck those shoes" lol

--------------------
 -
"style is like salt... too much can ruin everything"

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stryker
Board Regular
Member # 6993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stryker   Email stryker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i have my coleague's jimmy choo's sexy red 4inch heel brand new, she slipped her foot in it then slipped it out again not knowing what was in it too much alchol
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anymore stories about this ???

PLEASE share them !!

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 7 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone ever seen a clip on the web where a number of guys fill a shoe with thier loads and the girl then puts it on.

Interesting clip.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

no .... would like to see it !!
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found A link dont know if it work.

http://kaktuz.com/kdo/Cum_in_my_shoe.html

Moderators:
If you think this not appropriate then please delete.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links