Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For those that love smelling feet....good question. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For those that love smelling feet....good question.
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...first off, I love the scent of warm soft feet in pantyhose or nylons, after being in those nice leather shoes or boots for a while. It's an ertic scent as I know a lot of you will agree.

So my question is this:

Have you ever had the fantastic opportunity to sniff some pretty feet that turned out to be too smelly for your personal tastes? Maybe even so much so that you got turned off? Is it possible for some gals feet to be bordering on offensive in their scent?

Interested in hearing about any personal experiences, both bare and pantyhosed. For example, Sasha is always joking about how her feet are after a long day in shoes and pantyhose, but I wonder if it isn't just for effect. In Sasha's case, I think I would personally like to be the judge of that one.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, not yet. Can't think of any time that has come close. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer   Author's Homepage   Email footsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here cant think of any feet that were too stinky for me to handle..they would have to be scented with toxic fumes for me to dislike hehe

--------------------
nothing beats the scent of a pretty foot

Posts: 262 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my ex fiancee feet sometimes were a bit much for me lol. well it would depend, see her barefeet and sox smelled great and sweet like i like, but her shoes on the other hand would be just plain rank, not my thing. they were strong too, like a few times i could smell the stink when she still had htem on, but they were really old sneakers and stuff, and just smelled bad. but as i said her feet and sox would smell perfect, and lucky would not retain the stench from the shoe. of course she was always embarassed by all this, that her feet smelled so bad at times, but it was mainly just thsoe shoes, other shoes were ok though.

but most girls ive been with have sweet smelling feet, so its not a problem.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes there is this one odor I smelt b4 that had a ultra dry cheesy smell to it that didn't smell too healthy....aside from that I can't think of anything else
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasmin
Board Regular
Member # 6612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasmin   Email jasmin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all feet that i sniffed had a nice smell

--------------------
lick feet

Posts: 24 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah , when i was in junior high school ,this girl in gym class... She was wearing other shoes so she weared another girl's tennis shoes without socks and she played soccer like that, after that she sat next to me barefoot...fuck they were too smelly for me
I like smelly feet but not that strong.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had any girl's feet turn me off smell wise..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the love of feet sniffing as i do at any oportunity i can get, The one smell that turns me off is that vinegary smell, other than that bring on the scent, the stench, the sweat!!!
[Wu]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I *really* like a particular scent, but only that scent. It's the one that smells like Fritos or popcorn. Fortunately, in my experience, it's a fairly common variant.

While I totally respect anyone's right to dig whatever scent(s) they dig, I'm not at all turned on by any of the cheesy, vinegary, etc variants. Just not my thing. Kinda gross, IMHO.

Like I said, though, if that's your thing, have at it and screw what I think. [Cool]

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some ladies who I have through my advertising for foot fetish website, warned me about their foot smell, one lady sells on e-banned and I had some sample socks delivered, now I like a sweaty smell, but these were rank, putrid, vinegary and very strong smelling, I chucked them away straight away, not my thing at all. I had another lady who had it spot on, she was a gym lady and she often wore little white socks in her trainers, she would wear the same pair in the same shoes for working out. She sent them me and they were perfect, cheesy, sweaty smell with toe-prints, but when you smelt them they were pleasant and highly arousing, the smell did last and I knew these were the genuine article because I had them straight off her feet. I never got the website sorted out, but did have some varying smells of socks delivered. Ben
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unless she stepped in ammonia

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in 2000 I was chatting with a Greek girl in some IRC servers. We had formed a Greek foot channel to talk about our favourite when all of a sudden we had the pleasure of a girl coming into our channel. She said she was turned on by the thought of someone smelling her dirty "Nikes".
I thought she was winding us up and I didnt take a notice. When we happened to talk in private we found a common way of communication .. we talked for hours in irc and on phone ... and then finally we arranged a meeting.
To cut the long story short, she indeed had a serious "thing" with her used Nikes. I mean we had sex and she didnt even want to take them off. I was begging her to do so, I told her that I would like to see how they smell ( since she was telling me that she is wearing them all the time.. night and day)...

... when finally in one of our private "meetings" she took them off...Man that smell! It was as if something had gone off (lol)... At first I was horrified by the smell. She even told me that's how she thought I'd reacted.
Anyway, we continued our "meeting" although se refused washing her feet. Having no alternative (since she was hot in bed) I accepted it.
And miraculously I found out how much I was turned on by that smell. I told her during our private "meeting" and she said that she wanted to put her feet in my face when I was about to ejaculate.
When that time came...it was not before she had put her dirty-stinky feet in my face... when I sprayed in multiple directions towards and on her.

To tell you the truth at first It was a disgusting smell. But then she managed to make me like it. Since then I ve been asking my wife to do so.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vernon
Board Regular
Member # 12722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vernon   Email Vernon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Octualy my girlfriend's old socks after a few days get really too much for me. Like she takes them off, leaves then out drying, and now the once plesant smell is more like moldy milk or something.

--------------------
Hey

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must admit I have never had a bad experience. Kim's feet are always nice and wrotic. Especially after coming home from work wearing dark socks and thigh high boots. However I'm sure there are those ladies out there who might have some rank feet.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links