Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » For those that love smelling feet....good question. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For those that love smelling feet....good question.
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelly ladys feet very much!!(bare/covered in pantyhose out of leather shoes or anything else )
About 15-20 years ago I remember when my mother got some visit from her friends and there were one or two woman with strong smelly and ugly feet! In that case I was grateful that they were smoking lots of cigaretts so that the room were filled with smoke and not smelly feet!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 13 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
Yes there is this one odor I smelt b4 that had a ultra dry cheesy smell to it that didn't smell too healthy....aside from that I can't think of anything else

Yes I came across a woman like this as well once. i took her home and she had on keds and jeans with nylons on underneath, I thought it was going to be a great experience, I ended up getting close to her feet and they had a smell of rotten cheese. I thought maybe it was just this one time but over the next several times I was with her, I realized she must have had some bad case of athelete's foot or something because the smell was always there. I like smelly hosed feet, but these were just like you said, unhealthy smelling. [Thud]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't like overpowering smell when it comes to feet. i've had two times when i was 'overpowered' by the scent. a well meaning woman tried to give me a heads up about her feet smellling bad.. before I removed her shoes (she said she was too tired and asked me to be a gentleman and remove them). at first.. didn't notice much.. but then i got closer to sneak a sniff.. man the smell was harsh. smelled like acid burned skin. i started sneezing at once and didnt' stop until she had those shoes in her bag, her new shoes on, and we walked outside.

second time... some woman was putting mail in our building where i went to school. she took off her shoes to do so. i went to get my mail. the whole bottom floor reeked and no one could get in and out with out choking, gagging, sneezing. i was the only one who noticed it was her feet (i was getting my mail) i tried to be nice and chat a minute. i felt bad for her. she said that made her day because others had cursed her out and she had to deposit that mail and her feet were killling her. needless to say, it took two days for the smell to go away.

other than that, most scent of feet when not overly strong works fine for me. however, never been a fan of the scent of feet in flip-flops or in boots.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love most of the smell's,there's a few odor's I really don't care to smell,like the bitter scent's cuzz more than likely if they smell bitter,then they taste that way too.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 10 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM: That post was the funniest thing i have read on here ever! i know it was prolly meant to be serious, but the way you described her feet stinking..i was rolling on the floor! [Laugh] [Laugh] [Hump]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasn't much of a sniffer until ----- sent me a pair of her socks, and believe me; it wasn't love at first sniff! Now I really appreciate the smell of her feet though.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrinklesguy,

at the time, it was a serious matter. I needed to breath... oxygen was a rare and precious commodity at that moment! I was able to laugh about it later, but in the moment... it was really serious. i don't recall if my eyes were tearing or not. her discarded shoes were place right under my mail box! it was a hard exeperience...as funny as it may be.... but hard nevertheless.

i do feel sorry for her husband. i mean, whatever is provoking all that smell... well... must make the house a tough place to be in when she removes her shoes.... and the way it lingered in our place (huge huge place) can't imagine how it lingers at her place day in and day out of this...

gosh now that i think about it.... it's both funny and sad. can't really have guest until you air out the house..... hubby must either be immuned to it... or learned to love it.. cause otherwise... this could strain relations.

I think it's the fact it looked like a shoe she wore a lot and built up so much sweat in it.. maybe if she rotated her shoes... it wouldn't be so bad.

plus.... i couldn't resist looking at her feet to see if they could tell me why they were like they were. she had very sexy very cute very inviting feet!!! now that i think about it, nothing visually suggests why they stink so much (no signs of athletes foot or anything weird). they were very symetrical (the way I like em). but man did they smell intensely!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a slight scent but not strong. My wife after a day in leather shoes and hose is perfect. Just enough to be sexy!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Answers....interesting...and some I hope never happens to me...LOL. I've just noticed that MOST women who worry that their feet smell actually have very pleasant scents to them. Perception is a funny thing. Personally, I love the scent of hosed feet from leather flats or pumps, like a secretary's feet at the end of the day, but not when they are acidic or rotten smelling. What the hell is that all about? Did they walk around in shit before slipping on their shoes? I think part of the issue with some ladies might be that they walk around barefoot after taking a shower and then they stick their less-than-clean feet into nylons/shoes, and their sweat mix with dirt might be producing the less-than-desirable scents that are beign emitted form the foot region. I know some of you guys are into the whole dirty foot scene, not me, but who the hell am I to judge? I'm sure there are more than enough people to criticize my enjoyment of nyloned female foot scent....LOL.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links